New Girl

For the next few days I would wake up tired and hungry , I would get up and walked even doe it felt as if I was wobbling to the window, but to day was different I was still tired and hungry, but I knew that something would happen to day, that might make things better or worse. Then the cell door opened, turning my head from the window I saw them push in a new girl. She was tin maybe no older sixteen, a year older than me, blond, blue eyed and pretty or she would have been if she hadn’t looked starved. The look in her clear blue eyes said it all she was scared petrified, and Max was just grinning like an idiot.

“What’s going on?” The new girl yelled in a panic.

“Welcome to the horrible S.H.S.D.A.P. program, or what we all call it, the super human weapon breading program of Hell.” I told her walking over, she looked as if she had just been through a war, and well we are in a war.

“So they’re breaking people in, must have learned there lesson when I almost killed they’re fuehrer.” I chuckled, pointing of the bed above mine.

“That one is you’re should keep you out of Max’s reach.” I said sitting down as they brought Red in, she was about due in a few days now.

“How are ya holding up Red?”

“Good, they say I have to wait a whole year before it’s my turn again.”

“How about you?” she asked me I didn’t know they still hadn’t told me, but by the looks of it I should have four more months.

“Four more months a guess?”

“Looks like you got a new meat,” Red said looking sadly at the new girl, who was curled up into a ball on the bed.

“Just told her huh?” She asked, I nodded then she was gone in her cell at the other end of the hall.

“You’re turn Aaliyah,” the guard said opening my cell I punched him the first shot I got he was on the floor and I started running, the last time I had done this I had failed and almost got starved to death, this time I knew what I had to do. As I ran up the white hall there was a button that opened all the cell doors and that’s what I hit, every one got out and started to run towards the exit. I was out before I could get trampled.

I had gotten as far as the labs which was half way to the exit, but know I knew what to do; I screeched at a frequency that made human blood vessels explode, it was the only good thing that had come out of this besides the kid I was expecting. I was stronger faster and smarter. So when they put me in the hydro thank, I had figured out how to break the damn thing open. I screeched and four researchers died, I was strong, but not as strong as Max weather I want to or no the idiot has grown on me.

“Get her!” one of the devil dogs yelled alerting the other soldiers, oh this was going to be fun.

“Go… die!” I screeched and they’re blood flowed out of them in one violent motion. As I ran in the other direction, every one else was caught I could tell you that much, well every one besides Max that is, he could move at the speed of sound according to the white coat wearing devil dogs.

“speaking of the devil and the devil shall appear,” I mumbled as he passed me.

“Watch it pregnant woman running!” I yelled in my normal voice as he turned around scoped me up and ran.

“Turn here!” I yelled as the turned a sharp left, “Move bullet low left!” I shouted as he dodged the bullet, well verily.

“Turn turn turn!!” I shouted as he almost ran into a wall.

“Thanks there banshee,” He said we all had nick names mine happened to be horrible.

“No problem, speed.” I giggled at his nick name.

“Directions woman!” He shouted at me.

“Right here then straight, then left then up.” I said as I looked out for more bullets. It took sometime , but we got through the ventilation vents, not as hard as you’d think it should be for some one so pregnant. If we could just keep going we should be out in a few minutes and we came up on the exit just a few more inches and we where home free when I heard it.

“Shoot kill them if you have too, no one leaves alive, or dead!” Hitler yelled as we moved even faster .

“Max!” shouted as I saw the blood flowing out off me. “I’m in labor and it’s a breach!” I almost screeched.

“Shit.” I Heard him say as he kicked open a vent grabbed me and jumped down.

“She’s in labor do something!” Max yelled as the odd little stabs of pain had been having all morning grew stronger than before. With one last scream I blanked out.

Then I heard it crying, and I’ll never forget it the cry that got me to wake up the sound I had, dread to hear, and wanted to hear the most my kid.

“Boy!” the doctor yelled as some one wrote it down, eight lbs, healthy, blue eyes red hair.” Was all I heard because they proceeded to take him away from me.

“Let the mother name it,” one nurse said glaring at the doctor .

“Name the thing.” the doctor yelled as glared at him and looked at my boy he was perfect and looked like Max…Shit!

“Fang,” I said trying to reach out for him, but I couldn’t move looking down I noticed why I in leather restrains, and too weak from the birth to get out and get my son. All I could do was lay there and watch as they took him away, after they beet me they threw me back in the cell, were new girl sat there until she saw me, her hands grew green as she reached me, I was lying on the floor, because I just didn’t have the strength to get up, not anymore. I noticed her hands hovered over me and all the physical pain was gone, but inside I was dead.

“My name is Aala,” she said looking at me with sad blue eyes.

“Aaliyah, but everyone call me banshee, and we’ll call you glow.” I said getting up and plopping on my bunk.

“What did they do, to me, to you, to everyone here?” She asked looking confused.

“Mutation and, get this they’ll get you pregnant and make the baby into a weapon that what they did with my son , my Fang.” I yelled, but end up whispering the last part.

“No… they can’t do that …can they?” she asked looking terrified as they threw Max in.

“Yes they can and go help the idiot, glow.” I said as I started to plan how to get my son back and get us the hell out off here.