Reunion

"Donatello!"

The third oldest turtle, looked up in shock at the sight of his sensei holding a young woman. That faded away to horror at the desperate glint in Splinter's eyes... and the wounds covering the woman's body. Nodding, he ran to his lab, with Splinter right behind him. His brothers had come out at Splinter's shout, and stood around as Donatello began to the human female's wounds. They stood quietly, awaiting an explanation.

"I found her being beaten and almost raped by a human man." Raphael growled, clenching his fists. "he ran towards the old sewer station." Leonardo blinked.

"But... that old flooring can't hold anything anymore."

"Good thing too." Raphael crossed his arms. "I would've done worse than let him fall to his death."

"You wouldn't let him die, dude." Michelangelo sauntered in, taking slurp of Orange crush. He leaned over Donatello's shoulder, whistling. "She's quite the looka-oof!" He stumbled back, holding his plastron. "Ow!, What was that for, Donnie!?" He whined.

"For being rude, Michelangelo!, Now back off and let me wo- huh?" Don tilted his head, seeing something that was sticking out of her pocket, taking it out, he looked at it for a few minutes before his eyes widened behind his glasses. He looked at the picture, to the woman, than back to the picture. "Uh... Master Splinter?, You're... going to want to see this." Everyone stepped over.

The picture in his hand, had four turtles, a rat and a smiling young girl. Splinter froze, his eyes widened, and his heart stopped. He looked at the picture, and then slowly towards the young woman. He laid a paw on her cheek as he realized who it was.

The young woman was none other than...

"Emily"

Emily moaned, lifting a hand to hold her head. Her eyes slowly cracked open. Instead of the ceiling of her room, she was staring at cobblestones. Her entire body stiffened as the most recent events came back to her.

Slowly sitting up, she looked around her. Whatever was covering her, fell off, bunching around her waist. Looking down, she realized that whoever had rescued her, had dressed her in an old kimono. Sensing another presence, Serena looked to her right. A massive right was kneeling two yards away from her. His eyes were closed as he appeared to be sleeping. However, she knew from experience that he wasn't.

"Who are you?, Where am I?" The rat's eyes cracked open, revealing golden irises. The similarity to those that belonged to a certain rat of her childhood, did not escape her notice.

"You are in my home," He responded in a deep voice. "As to who I am... you should recognize me from your photo that you kept with you all this time." Emily gasped, she could not believe it, standing in front of her is Splinter, her Splinter.

"Splinter... you're alive!" Splinter smiled. Standing up, he walked over to embrace the sobbing woman. She wrapped her arms around his waist, ignoring the pain. Her hands clenched themselves into his kimono as she buried her face in his shoulder. "I can't believe it."

"I'm very much alive, Emily. Thanks to you." He pulled back, gently wiping her cheeks dry. "And, my sons are alive as well"

"Your... sons?" He nodded, turning around without removing his arm from her shoulders.

"Come on in boys. She's awake." Four massive turtle walked in. Each adorned different clothing, giving them some semblance of modesty. What they also wore were ninja weapons... and different colored masks. The colors told Emily, who they were in seconds.

Emily looked at each of them, smiling as she remembered their names. "Leonardo..." The turtle wearing the blue mask and twin katana smiled, bowing to her.

"It is an honor to meet you, Guardian Emily." Emily chuckled, bowing her head in return.

"You were always the most respectful, Leonardo. It is a pleasure to finally meet you as well." Leonardo smiled, rising from his bow. Emily continued looking over the turtles. She smirked at the one leaning against the door frame, arms crossed. "It seems, you haven't changed either, Raphael."

The turtle with the twin sais and red mask startled, his golden eyes widening. He scoffed softly, smirking. "It really is you, huh?, You sure have grown up from the little girl, we knew." Emily laughed

"I get that a lot." She watched as the turtle with orange mask, draped an arm over Raph's shoulders.

"Raphie here, wouldn't leave the room, while you were asleep." he grunted, when Raph slammed his elbow into his plastron.

"Oh?, And what were you doing Michelangelo?"

"Bothering me." She looked at the last turtle.

"I see. I always had pinned you, as the smart one, Donatello." The purple masked turtle's eyes widened. "I saw you checking out the ins on your cages." He blushed.

"You remember that, huh?"

"Didn't you?" He chuckled

"Can't say I do."

"But I do." Splinter's arm tightened around Emily's shoulders. "Emily, how would you like to stay here?, At least until your wounds are healed." Emily smiled up at the rat. She closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I would like that very much"