Fifteen; Mind Games

Becky frequently relives the first time she's ever stepped into the ring every single day that she's fought this long, almost infinite battle against the grain so she doesn't completely break down. She wanted change in the company but the so claimed legacy that the McMahon clan has left behind has slowly disintegrated the industry to the ground without a single thought of doubt crossing their corporate minds. Every time she got screwed over, got less screen time, got used and abused mentally by somebody only ignite the straight fire that flames her heart and soul. For the longest time in her life, Becky never had the tenacity to complain about the unfairness that runs rapidly through this company like a dastardly storm but that one spark that she needed to gain the confidence looming inside her was fulfilled.

                               'I'm the target they are seeking to demolish'

                          'But they're the enemies that are gonna be hunted'

  She lived and breathed wrestling, while they ashamed the good name. She wrestled week in and week out while they runned it all, she barely made ends meet while they lavished in the glorious lifestyle. They thought the world owed them every single championship, every single stack of cash, every single piece of spotlight shined on them like valuable diamonds while the other's laid in the back of the line with no chance. "They'll have a rude awakening," Becky muttered as she made her way towards the blonde, canadian beautiful for her interview.

The petite interviewer lifted the microphone up to her lips slowly as Renee smiled at the camera sweetly. "Please welcome my guest at this time, the number one contender for the women's championship, Becky Lynch!" Renee exclaimed excitedly, as the Irish lasskicker appeared on the screen. "Becky, this Sunday at Wrestlemania, the divas championship will be relinquished and turned into the women's championship causing the stakes to be higher than ever before, what's your feelings going into this matchup against Charlotte and Sasha Banks?" Renee asked curiously. 

Before Becky could get a chance to speak her opinion, Charlotte strutted right beside Renee making Becky roll her eyes with disgust. "Of course, never letting anyone else have a chance in the spotlight," Becky spat in her thick Irish accent. Charlotte chuckled with amusement by her opponent's delusion going into the match.

"Sweetheart, shouldn't you be taking care of Roman? After all, he tried ending it all at one point," Charlotte said laughing maniacally. Becky smirked, cocking her head to the side almost lunatic like, walking closer and closer towards the current divas champion. "And shouldn't you be working out those arms of yours because if I remembered right, I made her tap out before," Becky snapped, pushing Charlotte out of her way as she walked away with one thought on her mind. "She'll regret messing with me," Becky mumbled.

'I will make Charlotte

                                                    Tap

                                                                              Tap.

                                                                                                           Tap."      Becky muttered to herself, sick and tired of being pushed over.