GAMING?!: Yandere Simulator

This is full of gory, blood, violence, suffocating, poisoning, electrifying, killing, fake suicides, scary ghosts, martial arts and shts. Which means not suitable for children.. Well fcked me. XDD Enjoy!!

SPECIAL GUESTS:

-Killer Reddox

-Akumu 

-Kilios

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~( THE SCENES ARE NOT IN ORDER SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL )

CYKO PLAYS:

Cyko: I can't believe you can use scissors here. *grabs scissors✄ ✄*

Cyko: HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH *kills everyone using a scissors ✄✄*

Cyko: DANG IT!! I've been caught by the teacher.. *sad face* I TOLD YOU NOT SCARE ME LIKE THAT T^T 

The Reaction of Cyko:

Cyko: Back to busines-- *accidentally presses "/"* What's with this? *presses the button of Hateful Mode*

Cyko: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA *kills everyone using Hateful Mode and scissors ✄✄(again)*

Cyko: What's with the demon hands? *tries to go to someone* Ohh~ .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *goes to everyone with demon hands*

Cyko: If only Magy-chan is here.. Oh well.. HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH *continues killing*

Me: I hope this didn't affect his future though -_-'' *sweatdrops*

LUNI PLAYS:

Luni: What to do, What to do~ *hacks the game*

Luni: *finishes the game* Yay~ Senpai is mine~ *holds a knife*

Luni: I'm really in a bad mood now -__-'' (CUZ SHE CAN'T HACK THE GAME ITS STILL IN DEBUG BUILD) *presses the button of Bad Time Mode*

Luni: SANS?! IS THAT YOU?! Oh wait this character can't talk..

Luni: *presses "Ctrl* Hmm~ ... HOW SHOULD I ERASE YOU?! LET'S GO WITH MISSILES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *continues pressing Ctrl then sees the button E* *presses E* Oh~ Move left, Move Right~... HAHAHAHAHHA *moves the corpes everywhere*

Luni: *got chased by a deliquent* *BUT suddenly unleashes a plane* See ya~

Deliquent: ...

Luni: *unleashes more missiles* HAHAHAHAHAHA~

Me: Is she alright?

Keito: Don't worry, It's her first time seeing one person died with missiles *sweatdrops*

Me: I-i see... AND WHY THERE'S A PLANE IN THE GAME?!

Keito: Looks like she added some new features.