Chapter 4

Part 4

Bella’s POV

I remember when me and Jason was dating we were at the lake running around.

~Flashback~

Jason and I were running around at a beautiful lake. Jason was sitting on a bench beside the lake and I was sitting on his lap. J: Bella I never felt like this for a girl before, your beautiful and you always make me smile, I never want to let you go me: awwww Jase your soo sweet J: Bella I Love You me: I Love You too Jason. And with that we share a sweet and pasionate kiss.

~End of Flashback~

I never fall this hard for a guy before maybe Jason was the one. I just didn’t know it yet.

Jason’s POV

I drove Bella back to her house and carried her into her house. I put her on her bed and sit beside of it.

J: Bella I miss you  B: me too Jason I’m sorry that I broke up with you I never meant it, I really did loved you Jason really. J: me too Bella. Then I did something unexpected I lean closer to her face and I saw her eyes grew wide but she also lean in and with that we share a kiss. Our first kiss in years. I felt sparks, no FIREWORKS. This is the most special kiss in my life. I really really do love Bella. When we pull away for air. Bella was staring at me.

Bella’s POV

Did me and Jason just kiss. When I kiss him I felt FIREWORKS. Maybe I still have feelings for Jason that I just think I don’t. I really missed him.

Then I saw Jason staring at me weirdly. SHIT I stare at him for a full 2 minutes.

Me: sorry about the staring… I was just a thinking of something J: it’s ok … umm I think I have to go me: umm Jason can you s-stay with me tonight J: sure, tommorow is Saturday so I can stay with you for the night. He then strip off of his clothes leaving him with only his boxers showing his sexy abs and came into the bed with me. Then we drift into a very deep sleep.

(< N3xt M0rning>)

I woke up with me only on the bed. Then I smell something delicious coming from downstairs. So I ran down the stairs to see Jason cooking pancakes shirtless, showing off his fine abs. He caught me staring and say: like what you see. And with that I blush and turn around. Then he put the pancakes on two plates one for me and one for him. I love the smell of the pancakes it smells totally DELICIOUS!!!!

I ate finish the pancakes and put the plate in the basin. And can I say his pancakes was AMAZING!! Just like when he cook it when he was 15. J: so how are you feeling me: good thanks for asking J: sure no prob me: nice pancakes it taste like the same from when we were younger J: I know it was your favourite so I cooked it me: you remembered J: umm yeah’ then he blush awwwww……