Chapter 3

Part 3

Bella's POV

(Skip till school ends)

I drove to the lake that i went to with my ex boyfriend when i was younger i love this place it was beautiful. I wrote some notes and put it on a rock beside the lake. The next thing i did was jump into the lake to drown myself. I swallow a mouth full of water to drown myself and then i black out.

Jason's POV

I walk to the lake that i went to when i was younger i love this place it was magical. When  i was walking around the lake i saw bubbles coming out from the lake. I saw a note on a rock that was beside the lake so i pick it up and read it.

The note:

I'm Bella Winston and when you read this note i might be dead now.

When i was at school all the pupils told me to die so now i'm

drowning myself. People told me that the world would be

better when i'm not in it so i'm making the people wish come true.

I never felt like this before this was the hardest thing to do in my life.

And please inform my mom that i love her.

-Bella

I was shock in what i read. Now i felt really guilty. The next thing i know i was in the lake finding Bella's lifeless body. When i saw it i quickly swam towards it and brought her up. I took my phone out and dial 911. The ambulance came in 5 minulets. I follow them to the hospital and waited in the hospital room.

Bella's POV

 I wish i was in heaven but with no luck i wasn't i was in a hospital room ughh.. Who will want to save me Bella Winston. When i turn my head to my right i saw JASON MCCANN!!!! I was in soooo much shock!!

me: jason what are you doing here J: i save you out of the lake me: why i tought you wanted me dead J: no i don't believe me

Then the doctor came in. Dr: hello Bella i'm Doctor Lancer me: hi Dr; i see you are awake we were going to give up on you when you flat lined for 2 minutes just now but this young man was crying and telling us to save u so we did. My eyes was almost popping out of my head i flat lined for 2 minutes and Jason told them to save me and he cried when i was flat lined... I'm in total shock right now. When i turn my head to see Jason he has tear stains on his cheek he really cried. Ok this is awkward. When the Doctor went out Jason started to speak:

J: are you ok Bells

me: mm yeah thanks by the way

J: it's not a probelm i'm glad that your alive

me:why?

J: why what

me:why did you save me

J: well i was just lying when telling you all those things Bells

me:ummmm

Jason's POV

Am i falling for Bella.

I know i like her.

No i never stop loving her.

She was my one true love.

I love her sparkly blue eyes, her long brown hair, her pulse puff pink lips, her button nose, her cute little dimples, I LOVE HER EVERYTHING.

But i don't think she feels the same way about me after what i have done.

I didn't realize i want staring at her for 10 whole minutes.SHIT.

Bella's POV

I saw Jason staring at me for 10 minutes. That was creepy he keeps staring. I loved Jason but he bullied me but i love him still.But i don't think he loves me. I think he just feels bad for me. I HATE MY LIFE.

When Jason was done staring he ask me a question:

Bella?

me: yeah

J: why did you break up with me

me:i broke up with u because i was told too. If i didn't break up with you the person will kill you so i broke up with you. I was abused by him and he r-r-raped me..

I was crying by then and Jason was holding me by his chest and his hands were wrapped around me.

This feels amazing.

I love him. <3

Jason's POV

I fell bad for Bella she was force to break up with me when we were dating. When i was 15 and she was 14 we dated she was the love of my life and i never stop loving her. I know i bully her, it's because she broke up with me for no reason soo i bullied her but really she was force to now i feel guilty and sad for her i wanted to kiss her and comfort her but i can't. I'm such an a**hole f**k my life......