<< The Bad Boy and The Nerd>>

Jason McCann Love Story

<< The Bad Boy and The Nerd>>

My name is Bella Winston. I'm 16 years old.I was born in Los Angeles but i move to Las Vegas. I live with my mom Stella. She is always busy i only see her for 1 week every month. She always go to business trip, so it is practically living by myself. I go to Las Vegas High School. I'm the nerd of the school, i always get bully every day. I have long brown hair, blue sparkly eyes and nice pink puff lips.

I get bully by the school popular girl Natasha Belcum and her crew plus her boyfriend Jason McCann and his crew. Fun right..... NOT.

Well here is the story.

Part 1

Well it is a good day to start school slurpee all over my face and my white tank top.Great....... Natasha just pour slurpee all over me. Yeah guess what this is my morning shower. I hate going to school but i must. I quickly ran to the bathroom and wash off the sticky slurpee and my face and hair. Then i change into my dark blue tank top, yeah i bring clothes to school and this is normal to me. Then i quickly run to class before the bell rings.

When i get into class there are still few more students that weren't in class yet. I quickly walk to my seat that was at the back and the worst part Jason was sitting right beside me. Jason McCann was the bad boy of the school he always bully me. I hate him with all my gut.

During the class he keep spitting spitballs to my hair. I hate getting it in my hair it is the hardest to wash off... ugh..... Luckily i brought my hoodie so i put my hoodie up and my hair was clean.

(Skip to reccess)

When the school bell rang i quickly ran out of class and to the field. During reccess the pupils can go where ever there want in the area of the school, when there sneak out of the school there will get detention for a whole month. So i went to the tree tht i always sit on and cry. Why do my life hate me. Then i saw a glass beside me so i pick it up and put it against my wrist and cut myself. I look at the blood that was oozing out of my hand. Cutting my self is a habit of my own, no one knows im cutting ,even my bestest friend doesn't.I quickly rub the blood away and walk to the bathroom to clean up.

(Skip to the end of school)

When i got back home i quickly ran to my room and into my bathroom. I cut my self several times and then suddenly i black out..

________________________________________________________________________________

We might not be posting my last story Love is Blind but if i can i will post it. And thanks for reading our new story.. >_<