07 ~ Tʜᴇ Fʟᴇᴀ Bᴀᴛʜ♥︎

Still Zanes POV:

We broke for air. Then for some reason he started sneezing, a lot. He almost fell off the bed but I caught him. I saw he had something on him. A flea?! Wth?! How did he get them?! I took him into the bathroom and turned on the bath. I took off his clothes but left him in his boxers. He stopped sneezing. He blushed and stared at me. "W-what are you d-doing?" "I was gonna give you a flea bath" "W-WHAT?! I HAVE FLEAS?!" "Shh calm down. And yes, you do" I told him as I put him into the tub. I grab flea soap and squirted it all over him. I covered his eyes so it wouldn't get in them. I turn on the shower head do I could wash him. I turn it off then grab the sponge. I start to scrub his ears. "Ow, ow, ow!" "Sorry Travy, I have to get these fleas off of you." I tell him. I then scrub his tail. "Owwwwiiiieeeee" he yells as he winces. I just ignored it. When I got done scrubbing him I noticed blood on the sponge, his ears and tail. Aww poor Travy! I then washed him off all the blood went down the drain. I helped him out and dried him off. I grabbed a shirt,hoodies and shorts. Booty shorts. Since and why did he have these? Whatever. I went back to the bathroom and gave then to him. He blushed at the shorts then put his clothes on. We walked to my room and sat on the bed. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. We watched My Little Horsies. When I wasn't paying attention Travis sat in my lap. I then hugged his waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sowwy for cliffhanger and short chappie