06 ~ Tʜᴇ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs❤︎︎

Zanes POV:

I was sitting in class, texting Travis since we didn't have the same class together. Soon he wasn't answering me. Maybe he got caught and was given a warning? Soon enough the bell rang. Finally lunchtime! I had walked outside, looking for Travis. I saw him being held up by his wing by, Gene, THAT BASTARD TRYING TO HURT MY TRAVY! I ran up to them. "GENE LET HIM GO!" "MAKE ME!" "DROP HIM NOW" Gene glanced at the water, (they were by a lake/stream ppl okie don't have a panic attack) "Okay" he dropped Travis in the water. "GRRR GENE!!!" I attacked him. Then he punched me alittle, I punched him in the eye and he cowarded off. I look in the water and Travis was there at the bottom! Oh no! I jumped in and swam him out. I pushed on his stomach to get the water out. He woke up. THANK IRENE! He coughed and threw up water. Poor Travy. I rubbed and patted his back not touching his wings. He then hugged me tight. I hugged back, I also petted his wings. His poor wings are all wet, he can't do anything! "Travis you should see if your wing is okay" "I-I thinks it's o-okay" he said with a sniffle. We stopped hugging, I stood up and helped him stand up. He stretched out his bad wing and fell to his knees and cried. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT HURTS WAAAAAAAAAH" he cried out. I sat down infront of him,I picked him up and put him on my lap,facing me, he wrapped his legs around my waist and put his head on my chest. Poor baby. I started petting him again. "Travy I'll take you home, I can get Garroth to drop us off." "O-okie ;-;" with that he got up and so did I, I pushed him up against the bridge wall, he blushed then wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. I held him by his waist. I ran up to Garroth while he was walking to the cafeteria with Laurance. "GARROTH! GARROTH!" "Huh?" "G-Garroth! Travis got hurt by Gene, can you bring us home?" "Oh dear! What did Gene do?!" "He was holding Travis by his left wing,then he dropped him into the..stream.." "OH DEAR! ILL DRIVE YOU BOTH HOME THEN TELL THE PRINCIPAL ABOUT GENE!" "OKAY THANKS GARROTH! LETS GO!" I kinda ran to his car, Laurance came to. I hopped into the car, Garroth and Laurance got in,then Garroth drove off.

~~~~~Timeskip to when they got home and inside~~~~~

Garroth and Laurance drove back to school, mom was home so I told her what happened, she gave me bandages and some ice packs. I then went upstairs with Travis and laid him on my bed. "Zane my wings hurts" he whined "I know Travy. Calm down," "But, it huuuurts ;-;" I crossed my arms. "*sigh* Travy just shhh" I Flipped him over so he laid on his stomach,then I grabbed his wing. "WAAAAAAH" I sighed then sucked on his sweet spot, he seemed to calm down. I put the ice packs on his wing then wrapped it with the bandages. I flipped him back over. "Better?" "Mhm" "Good" I laid ontop of him then started kissing him repeatedly. Then I french kissed him for a few minutes we had to break it for air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sowwy not sowwy for cliffhanger -w-