FINAL CHAPTER

A/N : DEAR EVERYONE.... THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER.

I want to thank everyone who's reading, comments and voting... Thanks for making this the story No. 1 - Romance, No. 2 - Teen Fiction & No. 3 What's Hot... You don't know how happy, excited and grateful I am.... Thanks for the support and fanning....

I'll be coming up with another story (short romance story) which only have like 4 Chapters only called I'm Yours which I'll be posting soon.... hopefully today.... Hope you guys will check it out, comment and vote for it too....

Again thank you all and I'm sorry if you feel irritated with the errors that you find in this story....

Thank you again... Muah... Kiss... Kiss....

 Edited by : DeathByLove

*********

FINAL CHAPTER

Kierra POV

We were silent all the way back. I leaned my head on the car window thinking what I should say to him. What if they were wrong? What if he really loves Vicky? What if he only loves me like Jack and the rest of the guys, like a brother to his younger sister? I let out a sigh. I felt he touched my hand and turned to look at him. He looked at me and gave me a sweet smile. He held my hand till we reached the Villa.

I opened the door to get out but to my surprised Carl was already at my side, “Hey,” he said softly, “Let me help you,” sliding one hand under my legs and the other on my waist, carrying me inside.

The maid opened the door for us and asked worriedly, “What happened, Carl? Is she ok?”

“She's not feeling well,” explained Carl, “Could you get me some water and aspirin, Ana? Bring it to my room,” he said and continued carried me upstairs to his room.

He gently laid me to his bed. He stood up taking off his jeans jacket and opened the door when he heard a knock. Taking the water and pills from the maid, he closed the door and walked towards me.

“Here, take this. You'll feel better,” he said handling the water and pills.

“No, I'm feeling better already,” I said softly to him. “I just want to drink.”

“Are you sure?” he asked and I nodded.

I drank the water but I couldn’t help staring at him and he stared back at me. Even after I handed back the empty glass back to him and put it on the table, his eyes never left mine. I gulped and we just kept on staring deeply into each other eyes. He moved his head closer until his lips was only inches away from mine.

He slowing removed a strand of hair that covered my eyes behind my ear, “I love your eyes. They are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen,” he said softly.

“You only love my eyes?” I softly asked still looking into his eyes.

“No,” he said and lowering his head gazing at my lips, “All of you,” and captured it with his.

Our kiss was different from what I had experienced earlier with him. It was gentle and full with love. Both our tongues were dancing in sync in each other’s mouth. We both let out a moan and I pulled him closer to me. He gently laid me down without leaving my mouth and deepened his kiss.

His mouth left mine and traveled towards my jaw line, kissing my chin, my cheek and my ears, “Kierra, Kierra, Kierra,” he whispers, “My beautiful Kierra.”

I grabbed his hair and sought his kiss again. This time our kisses were more urgent, full of hunger and needs of each other. We both moaned and I could feel his hands on my thighs while my hands were already inside his shirts feeling his masculine body.