Chapter 19

Edited by : DeathByLove

Picture by : xxSoulxx

Chapter 19

Carl’s POV

“Jack, I’m worried. Kierra and the girls have been in the rest room for quite long,” I whispered to Jack sitting beside me. “I’m going to look for them,” I said standing up.

“Hey, you can’t go in there,” Jack said stopping me. “Maybe we could ask Tasha to look for them and see what happened.” he suggested. I nodded my head in agreement and went to look for Tasha who was dancing with Jason.

“What’s wrong?’ Jason asked when he saw us.

“Kierra and the girls are still in the restroom,” I explained, “I need Tasha to look for them and see what happened. I’m worried about Kierra. She didn’t look so well.”

“Oh my.” said Tasha worriedly. “I’ll go and check with Mia.” she said and went over to Mia.

We followed the girls to the restroom, and waited patiently outside the door. “I think I went a little overboard. I shouldn’t have lied to her about what I felt towards Victoria.” I told the guys regrettably.

“Yeah, we all did,” Jack agreed and putt his hand on my shoulder to comfort me, “I never seen her so devastated. She looked so pale when she came out from the car just now.”

“Who looks devastated?” Ben asked confused.

“Kierra stupid!” replied Jason.

“Oh gosh, she’s in love with you.” Ben said looking at me. God, he just realized.

“Yes stupid, she is.” I told him sarcastically, shaking my head at him while Jason hit him on the head.

“I asked you guys what were you all talking about, but you left me hanging.” he said innocently. The three of us shook our heads at him. He was always the slow one.

“You need to tell her how you feel.” Jack advised. “It’s hurting her, I could see that. No more games and pretending.”

“Yeah, I’m going to do that,” I assured him, “tonight.”

Suddenly Alex was at my side, “What’s the matter? Is anything wrong? You look worried.” he asked.

“The girls are still in the restroom.” I told him, “Tasha and Mia are checking on them right now. I hope nothing’s wrong.” I let out a worried sigh. 

****

Kierra’s POV

I was still hugging Gina and Vicky when I heard Tasha’s voice asking, “Hey, what’s wrong?”

Gina explained to Tasha and Mia, while Vicky soothed me. I felt so weak and I hated myself for being like that. I always thought I’d be strong when it came to love, but now that it happened, I felt like dying. Especially when I realized I might lose Carl forever because of my foolishness.

“That’s bullshit.” Tasha said. “He loves you. If he didn’t, he wouldn’t be worrying about you and asking me to check on you.”

“Yes he does.” Mia confirmed, “He’s waiting for you outside with a very concerned expression on his face.”

Vicky looked at me and smiled, “See I told you he loves you stupid girl.”

“He always worries about me, ok?” I simply told them. “I’m his best friend.” They let out a loud sigh.