Tied our strings

'I could see it in her eyes, of course she was lying

'I could see it in her eyes, of course she was lying. how could she ever look at me differently' Yato thought as he looked at aya to see her eyes wide

"what is it?" Yato asked as aya, as she shakily pointed her finger at something behind yato. He turned around to see a phantom, He turned around to late to jump back and got blighted 

"Ahh!" yato screamed, he jumped back as his arm was covered  with a blight.

"Ah!" aya screamed as suddenly a blight was on her arm as well. Yato looked at her shocked and confused. 

With Yukine

Yukine was sat down finishing some school work, but he wasn't writing instead he was tapping his pen against the table in thought

'how does Kofuku know her? who is Aya' he thought tapping his pen even faster.

"Hi yukine" Hiyori said coming through the door, as Yukine looked outside and realised it was morning.

"Hi hiyori" Yukine said as he smiled towards her

"Where's yato?" Hiyori asked looking around in confusion. 

"I don't know actually he ran of somewhere, and so did Aya" Yukine said till his eyes widened 

"Who's Aya" Hiyori asked sitting next Yukine looking into his eyes. 

"Umm?" Yukine said looking conflicted 

"Come on you can tell me" she begged, and looked into Yukine face going closer and closer, Yukine blushed and eventually told Hiyori everything. 

"Why don't you just ask kofuku" hiyori asked looking at Yukine dumbfounded, and so did Yukine at Hiyori's solution

"Hey kofuku! can you tell us how yato and aya know each other and who exactly she is?" hiyori asked as kofuku entered the room along with Daikoku, Sitting down and setting out tea.

"Aya was Yatos first real friend, Aya loves spending time with him she even introduced us to him and we were all so close but Aya and yato were the close;s and she even showed it in the best way possible" kofuku explained as she smiled talking about it.

"What to do you mean showed it" hiyori asked confusion written all over her face

"She tied they're  strings together" Kofuku finished as she smiled towards the two.

;What is that' Yukine and hiyori thought as they both had a puzzled face on.

" it's like when Yato feels yukine pain but instead Aya feels Yatos when it was a great battle and yato got really hurt he was dying. Aya tied their string to together and Aya halfed Yatos pain and she feels the other half so when ever yato get hurt Aya feel the pain to" kofuku explained to the two, they were both shocked with wide eyes.

"She must of really cared  for him" hiyori said looking up at the sky.