Nice Guys Finish Last

Author's Note: Hi! This is ReadingByMoonlight. Over the course of this story, you will also be introduced to Up_in_the_sky, and TheNameThatNeverWas, though we are all writing this on the same shared account. I'll write the first chapter, Up_in_the_sky will write the second, TheNameThatNeverWas will write the third, etc, etc, etc. This is the first time writing a romance story for some of us, so it could be... interesting. :)

Please vote! Or comment! Or just read the story. :) Anything really works.

But really. If you like it, please vote. :)

Enjoy!

Life is like an easy equation. You usually know what you're going to get before you get it. Sorry, Forrest Gump. That's just the way it is. Take me, for example. I'm a "nice guy". You can pretty much guess what'll happen to me - I'll eventually find a nice wife who I have no extreme feelings for, and I'll "settle down". Nobody's really sure what the words "settle down" mean, but it sounds boring enough. Especially for those whose lives are so uneventful that they can't even imagine what "settling down" would do to their lives.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to change who I am. I just don't get why guys like Rohan, my best friend, get all the girls. Especially the nice ones. You'd think that nice girls would like nice guys, and bad girls would like bad guys, but noooooo. Because the world can't be fair like that. Instead, the bad guys get the nice girls, and all the bad girls can always manage to find a guy who'll date them because of their looks. So the only ones who miss out are the nice guys. Like me. But that's what I'm going to change.