Chapter 7

~~~~~

Alright guys. I havn't been getting very many votes/messages ect. that make me want to continue with any of my stories. If you guys like my story, TELL ME. If I don't start getting something out of you guys, All of my stories will be deleted, no questions asked.

~~~~~~

 Happiness ran through her veins. She couldn't believe any of this. She had to wake up from this dream so she wouldn't get hurt. She pushed the firm young man back, tears clouding her vision.

     "Hey now. No need to cry. That isn't a way to show me you're alright." A small chuckle escaped the boy's lips. It had been a long time since she had heard his laughter. She let the tingling sensation flow over her body, wanting to remember the sensations this boy once brought to her.

     Her heart nearly did a backflip and she felt his soft lips crash upon hers. His arms snaked their way around her waist as he pulled her up from where she sat. His arms held her close to his warm body, letting their sents mix together, creating an amazing smell that made her close to high. She wrapped her arms around his neck, playing with his hair all the while. Their lips molded perfectly together, which made her knees go weak.

     They both broke the kiss, staring deeply into eachothers eyes. The white of their clothing seemed to be glowing as their souls were joined together. He looked amazing. His white t-shirt gripped his muscles in all the right places, showing off his firm body. His dark hair clashed with the white, bringing out his dark blue eyes.

     "So I take it you missed me, too?" she chuckled. A smile exploded from Josh's face, making her grin a little, too.

     She inhaled deeply, taking in his scent. The night had fallen cold, and the too children in love used this change to hold eachother close, trying to keep up with the forgotten time they had been apart.

     "So.. Do you miss them?" Elizabeth asked sheepishly, not wanting the boy to get too upset.

     "Who?" Josh questioned, his face full of confusion. When Elizabeth gave his a look that said 'You have GOT to be joking,' he snapped out of his little trance. "My parents? Oh... Maybe a little," he stated, raising up onto his elbows.

     A silence swept over them. Each of the people before eachother were at a loss for words. It had never been an akward silence for them. They had always had something to talk about, and when they didn't, they just enjoyed being in eachother's presence. This time, a tint of akward-ness clouded the air. She could practically feel the tension between them. And she didn't like one moment of it.

     She stopped all tensions by slowly wrapping her arms around his neck, gripping onto the back of his head and laying him down on the soft European grass. She brought her lips tenderly onto his own. He didn't waste a moment in time. He lay his hands on her hips, pulling her to rest upon him.

     He pulled away and rested her head on his chest. He missed her so much. The smell of her skin, the way her green eyes shown brightly when she would be happy. And she was happy a lot. Nothing would take her from him now. Not this time. He couldn't control the man who took her the first time, but he could deffinatly stop anything that got in his way now. He was stronger, and he wasn't going to let that strength go to waste.

     She could feel the steadying beat of his heart, and the soft, slow motion of his chest rising below her. She slipped to his side, burrying her head into his chest as his arms wrapped around her, molding together perfectly. Just before she let him fall asleep, she pulled herself up, whispering in his ear, "Wake me with your kiss."

     A smile graced his lips as he was taken into a deep sleep, his first as his spirit ran free. She couldn't help but feel sorry for him. It wasn't his time to go. A stupid, reckless person had taken his life away from him. And even the fact that she was happy to be with him again, didn't stop the fact that she was angry. She was pissed off, to say the least. The firey passion that burned inside of her was being destroyed by one man who ruined Josh's future. It was like a movie being played out; she was taken first. He was soon to follow. They were joined together, and she had a feeling that they would soon be pulled apart, and there was nothing she could do about it.

     She looked up at his sleeping form, and at the moment, she realised what was to come. Tears slid down her cheeks as she realized the truth. There was nothing she could do, it had happened to all the other spirits. Sobs escaped her body as she doubled over onto what could be her last night with her Josh.

     He sat up suddenly, looking around, a confused expression on his face. He looked down at Elizabeth, his eyes filling with concern.

     "Hey, are you okay?" he asked, wiping away her tears with his gentle fingers. She shook her head as her response, trying to shake away the tears.

     "What's your name?" he asked, as his eyes were filled with more concern. Her eyes widened in shock, and she stumbled backwards, away from the man she once knew. She shook her head, wanting to wake up from this horrible dream.