Been a while.

*Request

For Keke

Ray's POV

Keke been acting funny. She been wearing the skimpiest and shortest clothes and been all over everyone. I'm downstairs with the guys playing 2k14.

Roc: Ahh... Man you you cheated!

Myles: How you cheat at X-box?

Me: You just suck.

Prince: *laughs*

We all stared at Prince. Like why you laughing. This guy can't play ball for tap. And then Keke came strolling threw the door.

Keke: Hey baby. *kisses me*

Me: Hey.

Roc and Prod looked at Keke, then looked at me and smiled. This girl had on some skinny shorty shorts, a crop top that had her tits hangin out, and some red lipstick. The guys was looking at her like a piece of meat.

Keke sat on my lap and stated playing with my hair. She opened her legs a little revealing a small portion of her vagina. The guys was drooling over MY girlfriend!

Me: Umm... Babe, do you have to wear that?

Keke: I can wear nothing at all. 😏

Me: Or you can go upstairs and put on my basketball shorts and I shirt that shows nothing! And come back downstairs and try this again.

Keke: Fine. *walks upstairs*

All the boys but me: DAYMMMMM!!!

Me: Alright alright, you got your sneak peak... Now chill.

Prince: Bruh, when's the last time she got some D?!

I was real quiet cause I honesty didn't remember. After the boys laughed at me I was fed up.

Me: THATS IT! *stands up* KEKE!

Keke: Yes?!

Me: I'll be up there in 2 seconds! And I want you naked, and on the bed by the time I get there!

Keke: Yes daddy. 😏

Long story short... Keke has no more walls.