Birthday sex

*Request

For Angel.

Things was getting heated in the room. Ray took you to this fancy ass place to eat for your birthday. And with every birthday, comes with a good birthday gift. But Ray wanted to save a little money. So he saved 200 dollars by giving you some good ass sex.

You tumbled in the room drunk as hell. Ray came in behind you. He want as drunk. It was about 11:00 at night and you was in a hotel in Vegas.

You: *giggles* Ray... Are we in Canada?

Ray: No baby, this is Vegas.

You: Ohhhhhh!!!! Yeah...

Ray laughed at you and kissed all over you. He took off your tight fitted dress and carried you to the shower. You was still wasted as hell. He kinda wanted it to wear off. He turned on the water on the hottest it went. Steam came building and he stripped his clothes and yours.

Ray: Get in.

You: Okaaaay Mr. bossy pants!!!

Ray followed behind you and washed you up in the shower. He kissed on your back and stuck 2 fingers in your pussy. You gasped a little and as you breathed in the steam, the liquor wore off. He pushed you on the glass wall and let the water run over you guys heads. He fucked you from the back and you let out your yells. He grunted real loud and the most from the shower was everywhere. He put his hands on the glass right next to yours and fucked you harder.

You: AUGHHHH!!!! FUCK RAY!

He pulled out and turned off the shower. He opened the glass and the whole room was foggy. He stepped out and picked you up and threw your wet body on the bed. The rose peddles jumped as he hovered over you. He looked at you with a smirk on his face. He put in his manhood and went in slow and gental. Didnt take him too long to start beating your walls down.

And that's how you spent your birthday.

I enjoyed writing this. I hope you liked it Angel. Send me feedback.

If you wanna imagine you can comment name, age and freaky or clean. Also follow me on Instagram @cause_im_spiffy.