Chapter 11:

Chapter 11:

“Move and your little princess here dies!” Randy yelled. Daniel paused. “Daniel, go ill be fine. Please, go.” “Yeah do as she says, unless you want her  gone.” I looked at Daniel, “please.”  I said again. “no. I cant let you do this!” “Listen Daniel, your my best friend, mate, boyfriend, no matter what, i will get back here,” i mind talked to him. “Boyfriend?” he looked suprised. “Yeah.” I answered out loud. “ok you asked for it.” He ansawered. I started to feel sharp pain in my arm. I looked down, i was dripping with blood, but Randy was on the ground, getting attacked by Daniels brothers. I ran to Daniel and started crying, and crying, he put his arms around my neck and hugged me tight, he kept repeating the same thing, “its over now, its ok, hes dead now.” That made me cry harder. We left the restaurant when we heard police coming. We all chagned and went through the back. i took a different route home, i had to get time alone, too much going on. I ended up by a river. I changed into human, sat on the ground, and closed my eyes.. I could smell all of the flowers around me, i could hear the slow moving of the water, i could hear the birds chirping up above, i was disrupted from my thoughts when i heard something in the trees. I sat up and opened my eyes. I saw something across the lake in the forest. I changed into wolf and used my eyes to zoom in.  I let out a sigh of relief to see it was just Daniel. He jumped across the lake (he was still in wolf form) and then changed to human. “Woah Woah girl its ok.” He said putting his hands up in surrender, i laughed. “You scared me.” I said. “and dont talk to me like im a dog.” I said pouting, he laughed. “lets go home.” He said. I nodded and changed and jumped over the river, he did the same. “Race?” he asked. “Always up for a competition arent you?” i asked him. “Yeah.”  He replied. “1, 2- Daniel i didnt even say 3 yet!” i yelled. “Hahahaha im winning.!” He yelled. “Well i wonder why?!” i said sarcastically. I ran after him.