Chapter 9:

Chapter 9:

“I call the blue one!” I yelled running to the tall blue surf board. “Man! That means I get the pink one!” Daniel said back. “Not my fault!” I replied smiling. For everything that is happening we all decided to go on a trip to the beach house. Just Daniel, me, and his brothers. I was enjoying it so far.

I jumped into the water; it was so much warmer than I thought. Daniel and his bros finally came and we surfed. “Go pink surfer!” I yelled to Daniel. He looked at me and smiled, then fell into the water, making a splash. I laughed. I didn’t see him get up. I started to get worried, so I started walking, then running to the water, the hot sand starting to burn my feet. “Daniel.” I said. I still didn’t see him. His surf board was floating. I ran into the water, and started swimming to the board. Finally I reached it, out of breath when all of a sudden something grabbed my foot. It was a hand. It pulled me under. Before I could even scream, I was under the water. The hand let go after I got under the water, and I swam to the top as fast as I could and got on top of the surf board, then Daniel came out of the water, laughing, “Daniel! That was not funny!” I said splashing water at him. I lied on the board starting to paddle away. “Wait! Wait! Ok I am sorry. Zoë.” I stopped. He pulled me off the board and hugged me, “am I forgiven?”  Daniel asked. “Yes.” I replied. He then threw me in the water. I came up. “Daniel! I just forgave you and you then throw me in the water?”  He was on the shore by the time I was done talking. Before I could say anything Daniel yells “Get her!” I saw all the boys come out with squirt guns. ‘Where did they get those?’ I thought. ‘We have our ways.’ One of Daniels brothers answered. Everyone started squirting me with freezing cold water. I screamed. “COLD! COLD!” they just laughed at kept squirting me. I turned into wolf. They dropped their guns and ran. I changed back into human and yelled, “It’s on!” I grabbed all of the mini pistol squirt guns. Daniel came back. “Oh, so you played us?” “Maybe I did.” I answered. And with that I squirted him. Right after 10 seconds of getting him his brothers came running out with bigger guns. I yelled, “Even though you did that to me I will be on your team.” Daniel said grabbing for a gun. “Oh, so pink boy betrayed us for the enemy? Ok, its war!” All of us were shooting and laughing.