Part 34 - Almost Gave It To You

Part 34- Almost Gave It To You

Zayn POV:

Sharon was teasing me with biting her lip. I couldn’t tell her why I couldn’t keep kissing her on the pier, only if she knew.

We walked back home and I checked if there was someone left in it. I walked back to her, she stood there in disbelief. I moved to where she was, I could almost feel her heartbeat, we were so close as that.

-What were you saying? – I said to her.

-We’re home alone… if you know what I mean… - She said in a sexy way. I felt I had a rush to kiss her.

-Yeah…- I said smiling down to her. When I realized she already had her hand on my neck, my hands went down to her waist. She tip toed and then our lips met. I could help myself to smirk. Things started to get way hotter than it was supposed to be. My hands went a little down to her ass as hers left my neck and started to take off my jacket. She thrower it somewhere but I didn’t even care to know where it was.

“Jump” I whispered to her between kissed, she did it and wrapped her legs around my waist I keep holding her by her ass. The kiss became rougher, she bit my lip. She moved away and started to kiss on my neck.

-You are killing me…. – I said to her.  She giggled and got back to face me.

-That’s my point… - I started to walk upstairs.

-You will regret it!

-Not complaining, so far…. – She quick kissed on my lips. We finally made it upstairs, I walked to the bedroom and for my own good it was open. This time I started to kiss her, I licked her bottom lip, she opened it and my tongue played with hers.

Sharon POV: 

We made our way to the bedroom. I had my legs still wrapped around Zayn’s waist. He was holding me tight so I couldn’t let him go. He looked at me, since I stopped kissing him. He started to kiss me, he licked my bottom lip and I knew what he wanted, I let his tongue enter my mouth and play with mine, exploring it. I felt me starting to lay on my back, Zayn climbed on top of me. He had placed between my leg. He started to kiss my jaw line to my neck, I had to bite my lip.

-Don’t do that…- Zayn said in low voice, I looked at him he licked his under lip.

-C’mon Zayn, what are you expecting from me? – I said punching the bed.

-You really want me to tell you? – He looked. Double take. I kissed him, while I did that I started to turn and I was on top of him. My fingers started to trail his shirt, I started to unbutton it. One by one, finally reveling his chest, I stopped kissing him and now started to touch all his tattoos. His hands went to the back of my dress. I could feel him start to unzip the dress. I just let him do it…

I stopped the world for one second to think: Is this that you want? I looked to Zayn, I found myself smiling. No matter what if anyone has to take it, let it be him… But was I ready? A part of me was more than ready the other was holding back for an unknown reason.

-What’s going on? – He asked. – You don’t want this? I’m okay with that. – He smiled.

-I-I don’t know… I mean I want it so badly, but at the same time I’m feeling way awkward. – I buried my face next to his neck. He kissed my neck.

-Sharon if you’re not ready we don’t have to do it… and you know that.

-You hate me right now don’t you? – I said not facing him, he moved his hand to my face and forced me to look into his eyes.