Part 20- No Air.

A.N. Play No Air- Jorin sparks ft. Chris Brown  on this Part

-------------------------------------

PART 20- No Air.

Liam POV:

Zayn could be so awkward sometimes, but well that was Zayn, it’s his own way to be himself.  Since everyone noticed, Zayn is acting weird since he met Sharon.

They would look cute together, but as soon as Zaynie hurts Sharon, well he better run.

We all got up and walked to Sharon who was waiting for us in the living room.

I sat down, waiting for the rest of the boys were, I looked behind them and saw Zayn. Walking S-U-P-E-R slowly looking like a zombie, but a blushed zombie. I found myself laughing inside of my head. It would look too bad if I actually laughed out loud.

They all sat down, Sharon eventually sat next to me.

-Let the games begin. – Niall said cheerful.

-Sure, - a girly voice said next to me, a little shy. – I know you guys will win it’s not fair.  But let’s do it! – Sharon got up again, and turned TV and the PlayStation on.

Niall started, he had an angel’s voice. He made a high-score. I saw Sharon melting literally into me. 

The games went on and on, finally we started to do duets, we all already made a duet with all the only ones left were Zayn and Sharon. I could see the boys smiling and Sharon blushing. They sat on the little table choosing the song they would sing.

-No I want that one… - Sharon said.

-But the other is much better… –Zayn said

They went so on for more 10 minutes, ugh, they aren’t even dating but already seem like a couple.

Sharon POV:

 All boys sang, and we made the duets. The only duet left was mine and Zayn’s.

We both somehow got up and sat in front of the TV, it made me nervous, just his presence next to me. Our legs were touching each other’s.

It seems that I’m the only one who notice those little things, this couldn’t get worse, I mean he keeps making my heart skip a beat. I just can’t deal with it!

If I was in my bedroom I would throw myself on the bed right now. Zayn keep telling he wanted a song and I other we fight about it for 10 minutes.

Suddenly someone took the controller out of my hands, I looked to the person:

-Hey give it back to me… - I said to Liam that had a huge grin on his face, what’s his problem?

- Shut up, cousin! – He simply said. –Guys “No Air” or “Super Human”?

-No Air. – Zayn said

-Superhuman – I said.

-It seems that you too won’t get anywhere.  Guys help? – He said to the others. I looked behind to see 3 boys acting like judges, I saw them all nodding. Oh gosh something bad will happen.

-No Air. – They said at the same time.

-Mr. Malik you win this time! – I said

-Sure pretty lady let’s do it. – He got up and reached his hand to me, as I am NICE person I took it.

Well you are about to find out one of my big secret.

Me+Mic= I’m on stage

And so it was, I felt I had a huge crowd around me. The only person who matters now is Zayn, cause, well he is singing with me!

Everyone in the room went in silence.

“If I should die before I wake

It's 'cause you took my breath away

Losing you is like living in a world with no air

Oh..”

I started to sing, I noticed Zayn, was still holding my hand. I found myself looking down. Then Zayn started to sing. Actually both knew the song, and didn’t need to see the lyric.

"I'm here alone

Didn't want to leave

My heart won't move, it's incomplete

Wish there was a way that I can make you understand"

He sang so beautifully, I looked to him, maybe I shouldn’t. Because I looked straight to his eyes and I got almost lost. I could tell you me and Zayn got really in the song, because I guess I’m not the only one who feels that way: like we are on a stage. Well why can I tell you that? Because almost at the end me and Zayn were like inches away. I mean the song just made us move that way.  Then the final came….

"Got me out here in the water, so deep

Tell me how you gon' be without me

If you ain't here, I just can't breathe

It's no air, no air

No air, air

Ohh..

No air, air

Ohh..

No air, air

No air, ohh

No air"

Me and Zayn just stopped there. I couldn’t be in that way with Zayn, he had one hand on my waist, I could feel him making a little pressure without realizing it. I had one of my hands on his chest and the other one had the micro. I looked back in to his eyes, oh my, I had the impulse to get closer to him and kiss him. We were that way until I broke it. I was scare. Don’t know why because I feel so safe with his touch, in his arms.

I left him. I knew if I stay like that we would end up kissing, in front of the boys.

I looked around the living room, somehow Harry faked to be almost a sleep as much as Niall and Louis. My eyes went to Liam.

-LIAM! – I shouted – Did you record it? – There was Liam smiling proudly with the camera in his hands.

-Oh… no… not even close! – He said, but I knew he was recording it.

-Are you sure? Then why is there a red light on the camera? Not to mention you are with your arm high and it seems its pointing to us.

-Hum… - Liam turned the camera to him. – Shoot! Well darling I filmed you, now are we going to get in trouble? – I heard Harry yawing.

-Guys! Shhhh, I’m going to bed! – He said getting up.

-We go too. – Niall said. “Awn” he looks super cute when he is tired.

-Well I go too. – Zayn said. Leaving me and Liam alone.  After they all went away me and Liam were still arguing about the video.  I gave up finally:

-Liam just send me the video, please!

-Only if you give me a kiss!

-No!

-So no video for you!

-Ok then. – I moved closer to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek

-Ok I’ll send it to you e-mail, just give it to me. – I wrote my e-mail on a piece of paper and handed to him.

-Sleep well Liawm

-You too princess. – Ok if he wasn’t my cousin I would bet he was flirting with me.

I walked pass the boys room and knocked.  

As I walked in.....

-----------

A.N. 

This is amazing in 3 days I get 100 reads: LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING <3 I'm 100 far from the 1,000 *-* 

- Wooohooops, what will Sharon find out?

-Hot scene coming close! =)