~One~ Soccer

Your P.O.V.:

     I was just roaming around with (F/N) trying to find the mysterious (C/N), whom may have the soccer ball. (F/N) had a smirk on her face, and a mischievous one too. It reminded me of that face Naruto made in that episode where Team 7 were attempting crazy ideas to see what's under Kakashi-sensei's mask. It was the face when Naruto was urging Sasuke (I mean Duckbutt-dude, I know it's overused) to join in on the plan. It of course creeped me out, since (F/N) was such a stealthily being (Hi, Mahea. animelover1598 ).

As I was catching up to her, I had a glance of (C/N) with the soccer ball under his (dark color) hoodie, wearing it like a pregnant woman. The sly (F/N) paced to the cutie, or baka, without tripping! How in the heck did she not trip on that crevice in the concrete!? "Hey, (C/N)! Can you please give us that soccer ball?" She asked, still with that creepily, secretive expression.

"Uh sure." He then removed the sphere from his dark clothing and tossed it to (F/N).

"Ooo! And do ya want to play with us?" So that's what that smirking (F/N) was asking!? (FRIEND'S NAME)!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE DEAD!!! However, my face did not show any emotion that was in my head, I just stood there, my dominant hand clasped around my waist. My eyebrows furrowed because of the sun blasting light in my (E/C) orbs.

(C/N) just glanced at my face which was now trying to not smile, while my brain was undertaking the concept of not murdering the mischief girl. A smile and a sly smirk escaped his lips. "Yeah!"

My legs stormed in front to have a word with (F/N), somehow still alive. "Why!?" I loudly whispered as he was behind us staring at us.

"'Cause everything's better when (C/N) is here!" She jubilantly cheered. I gotta admit it, she's right. Everything is way better when the cutie is around.

       During one of the plays, well actually multiple plays, (C/N) slipped, tripped, failed, and kicked his rump. What a clumsy crush, aye? Why do I have to like him?

My face was brightly red while my other friend went up to him and spoke, "(insert whatever your friends say to tease and torture you. Ex.: 'Peanut Butter Jelly time! Angelly! Peanut butter and Angelly!' That's what my crush says...it's so weird.)"

He then kept on repeating the line over and over again. "(Insert the line.)"

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!?" He nodded, a sly smirk appeared.

"It's my name and your name combined." OH CHEEZE WHIZ! OH SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS! OH MY FLIPPING BURGERS! THEY'VE BETTER NOT TOLD HIM! "(F/N) and (insert other friend's name) told me."

      You began to hear giggling dwindling behind you, the girls leaving. "We'll just leave you two love birds alone." (F/N) shouted.

       Now both of your faces were tomatoes, plump, ripe tomatoes. "Well...........soo....."

       "I have something to tell you," he looked at the healthy grass, twiddling his fingers, face red, "I.....I....I.." He faced me and immediately wrapped his arms around me. He breathed, "I love you."

       The funny thing is that the two of us were swaying, making him slip on the cursed grass and fall on me, meeting face to face. There was an awkward ten seconds, which he stared into my eyes, then got off. "Heheh, sorry." He apologized sitting in the green grass with me. "I didn't—"

      I couldn't help but get up and kiss his forehead. Yeah, our faces were confused as tomatoes and there were embarrassing moments, but something good came out of it. Something that you can't buy. Something so rare and beautiful. It was us, together.
----------------------------------------------
Mahea, you're the friend in this one. This was my first one-shot I've ever written, so feedback would be awesome! Ciao, DRAGONS!