Risk of death and mask of a god

this chapter risk to be a bit dark i will not do a priestess of the phoenix part 2

"[Y/n]-sama !"I turn to see Wendy "Hi Wendy ! Where is Carla ?"Wendy hesitated and gave me a bag she rushed outside the guild. I just came here and i knew Wendy when she was small but that was strange from her.

I heard someone scream of fear i run outside with the others when i saw what happened my eyes widened so much i felt tears Wendy had a blood on her the others took quickly Wendy to the infirmary i noticed traces of blood and it was written "Child of the God you will be one of us next time meet "

I quickly run to the infirmary to see Wendy and heal her "Wendy !"I cast a spell on her so she could heal faster and i asked the others with a smile "She will live isn't ?"The others weren't saying anything they bowed their head Carla was crying ,Lucy had some tears that she was hiding i understood that Wendy will die.

~Two hours after ~

After the others came out of the infirmary i didn't stop healing Wendy i coudn't let her go after the promise i made to Grandinney.
I suddenly fell asleep without noticing.

???'s pov

I enter in the room where [Y/N] was asleep i made a spell so she could hear nothing at this moment Ankesheram appeared on my shadow.
I greeted him "Ô Ankesheram great god of life and death i would never thought you would come here "

"Pleasure to meet you Alice T.Malkin so what do you want from me ?"the voice of Ankesheram was shaking of fear he knew that if he did something wrong he would be destroyed.

"The girl Wendy revive her immediatly !"Ankesheram said "B-but it's against the law of life and death !"He trembled of fear when he saw Alice's glare."yes i will revive her .."
"And also say to Quetzactoal to never touch [y/n] or her friends ever again !"the god of death and life revived Wendy quickly and dissapeared.
At the moment i will dissapear [y/n] and Wendy will wake up.

[y/n]'s pov

I woke up so did Wendy "W-wendy i thought you were dead ."I hug, crying.The door opened widelly and the others entered tearing of happiness.Carla were thanking me for saving Wendy .I could't believe i was the one who saved her.I suddenly remember the bag Wendy gave me before she run away .
I saw it on the table i left it when i opened it it was a
Mask.

You will discover after what is that mask ;-)