the priestess of the phoenix part 1

Hi everyone ! ^^just wanted to say i will a chapter Acno and sayla in tartaros arc and not a book.

[Y/n]'s pov

I woke up in someone's bed along with me there was a person with a Natsu !
"WHAT THE H*CK NATSU ?!"
"Who harmed you ?"
I blush slightly "I could't imagine Natsu thinking of me"..
"Well...i don't know i only had a nightmare "

Natsu looked at me surprised "Then who was this person ?!"
"Person !?Who are you talking about ?"
"I don't know him he had a huge claw that covered half of his face ,he had powerful aura strong not like acnologia but still...."Natsu sweatdroped but then grinned "Let's go to a mission !"
"Of course !But what about your Team ?"

"They will go with us "At this moment all Team Natsu appeared smiling.
I nodded blushing at the same time.

~~~~~~

400 years ago

A young priestess danced at the rythme of a unheard celtic music, her name was Eclair she danced in honor of the Phoenix one of the creature created by the Serpent Phoenix god Quetzacoatl.

According to the legend, It seems Quetzacoatl was creator of dragons,phoenix and was the brother of Sky Goddess who created the Celestial Spirit King and the Celestial Spirits .

Suddenly,soldiers attacked the Fire Village,people were killed by the soldiers.
The Old priest managed to take one part of the Phoenix stone and teleported himself and Eclair far away from the attack.
The old priest said that she had to keep the stone the old priest then died.

[Y/n]'s pov

We arrived at the city's request i was still thinking of the winged humanoid form maybe it'a f***ing Alien ?!
Erza said "This is the city of the request we have to capture a criminal named Geese' (I don't remember his name )
[Y/N] :"Ok let's go then !"

Lucy screamed happily"Money !Money !"
Happy said to her "You know money isn't everything Lucy "
"Shut up stupid cat !"
Geez ,she reminds me a bit of my biological mother and my adoptif mother.(they are both the same person reader)

Wendy asked Erza a bit worried about the city's silence.Erza was about to say something but then we heard a broken windows the followers of Geese circled us.

"You have no chance"
"We will turn you into food for fish"
Happy said "I turn fish into food"
I swetdrop asked him "Happy...you knew that fish is already food ?"
Natsu grinned "I'm all fired up !"
"It's Geese who is important !"

Lucy smiled madly and muttering about the reward and happy saying that she is mad.Not that he was wrong.