Chapter 20

Luc's POV

I walked away from James quickly, i didnt want him to change his mind, not ever, I couldnt help the little grin on my face as a thought about it. I could really ask Amy out, I felt like my life was complete.

I walked back to the studio hoping that i would be able to talk to her before we started again but the moment i got there the director ran over to me

"Luc" he said

"Yes"

"there you are where is James i was hoping to start a little early so we could finis filming this scene with you two and Amy"

I was about to say that I didn't know where James was when the director shouted

"James there you are! Come over here for a moment please"

Darn my chance was gone. We followed him inside to where Amy was standing already in her costume talking to the assistant director who was a really nice woman named alice. I didnt want to inturupt them to say hi so i went to go get ready.

4 hours later

Just when i felt i could not go through this stupid scene one more time Greg our director decided that we finally had enough takes.

"okay everybody, that was great, since we have been doing such good work i have decided that tomorrow we will end at our lunch time. We wont film anymore after that and then we will meet again on monday so that gives you an extra half of a day to rest up and practice.Have a Goodnight"

yes i thought. Maybe i can ask Amy to do something with me in the afternoon tomorrow,

*******************************************************************

Amy's POV

James had seemed a lot happier today after lunch time. He had even ordered indian food for us even though i know that he hates it.

We just finished dinner and so i decided to go up stairs and lie down because i was soo tired from filming. Me, James and Luc had been working on this one scene for almost 4 hours with barely any breaks.

I was just about to colapse onto my bed when the phone rang. Ehh i thought James can get it, its probably for him its my mom.

I lay down and decided to read my book for a little, i am reading Harry Potter for like the 10 time. I absolutly love it.

"Amy" james called up the stairs

"Pick up the phone"

"who is it" i called back down at him

"Luc"he yelled.

I grabbed my phone and i could feel my heart speed up. Luc wants to talk to me. I was so happy i thought i was gonna jump up and down any second now.

"Hi" i said

"Hey Amy"

"soo wy did you call"

"well i was wondering that since we dont have filming tomorrow afternoon if maybe you wanted tooo um go with me too see a movie maybe you dont have to though. I just wanted to ask"

i wonder what was wrong with him cause he kept stuttering and he sounded really nervous. I hope i didnt sound like that because i was feeling pretty nervous.

"I would love to go Luc"

"Ok we can leave from filming and grab pizza first if you want"

"that sounds great see you tomorrow"

"Bye Amy"

I hung up and dnaced around my room. He asked me to the movies. I couldnt help but laugh out loud. I didnt even feel tired anymore i was way to happy.

***********************************************************************************************************

Aww amy is so happy. ANyway if you guys have any cover ideas please tell me cause i would really love one. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote. It would be really awesome if i could get 5 votes on this chapter but i willl upload even if i dont get that but it would be pretty awesome.

Anyway you are all awesome

Thanks

-Naomi