Chapter 2: Step- farther

I ran to my room and locked it, since I was a slave I had no on-suite bathroom. so I went to my bag where I kept the equipment I needed for a time like this and sat on my bed, I got the shapest razor I had and cut a long deep mark across my arm and then I opened a fresh wound on my thigh, not like anyone would care or even see it in the first place.

I put the equipment back and just laid on my bed letting  the blood pour out. I was starting to feel faint but it felt good. My moment was inturpted by a lound knock on the door, and the shouting voice of prince Jason. I pretended to be asleep when I heard t the door opened I was good at this because I had to pretended all the time when I was living at home, too stop HIM from bothering me.

I heard prince jason sigh softly and say too himself 'why did she do it?' I wanted too laugh at the Irony off what he was saying, I mean just a few minutes ago he was calling me a slut and told me too get out of his room.

I could feel my hot blood running down my leg as pretended too sleep, I could feel myself getting dizzy and knew that if I feel asleep I would be that way for a very long time.

Suddenly I felt the bed tip and coud feel Prince Jason's breath on my neck, and then I could feel his hot toung licking my soft spot behind my ear. I couldn't contain the moan giving myself away so that he knew I wasn't asleep.

He said too me ' Why did you cut yourself?' I just laughed and said 'Why should I tell you it's not liike you or anybody else cares!' my eyes were stiill losed so I couldn't see his expression but I knew he was pissed of it was radiating of of him like a thunder in a storm.

' I care about all my  slaves well-being and the smell of your blood will most likely catch the attention of other Vampires so I suggest you clean yourself up before they are tempted too come in here and drink your blood which will end in me killing most of my fellow vampires for even laying a finger on you.'

I didn't get it if he didn't like me and had a girlfriend why would it matter if I got killed or not. I must of said this out loud unconciously because he responded with ' I care about you beccause you ive awesome blowjobs, and the girl you saw before wasn't my girlfriend just some whore who thought she had a claim on me.' 

'But youj called me a slut and walked out you told me I had 10 minutes to get out of your room!' I all but shouted.

He rolled his eyes and said ' I only said that to get her out of my room and too make sure you were far enough away from her so she wouldn't bite your head of litterly.'

All this time I hadn't relized I was still bleeding until I felt a sudden sharp pain come from my leg. Maybe I cut too deep this time because my bed sheets are covered in blood.

'Shit' I heard Prince Jason say from behind me. When I looked into his eyes I saw a desire in them that I had never seen before once again reminding me of his Vampire status.

He came over too me and said 'this might hurt a little' Let me tell you liittle was an understatment it hurt like hell!!!!

I screamed from the pain and tried too get Princr jason of me. But he continued too lap up my blood as thouugh it was water which it most probably is too a vampire like water is too a human.

I said ' Master please stop it hurts' I let tears roll down my face and one landed on his face.

Suddenly he licked my cut and got of me still licking his lips. He said too me ' I'm sorry but you taste so fucking good I coouldn't help myself' 'It's alright I know I am irresistable ;)' I heard him laugh and it was the most magnifecent sound I ever heard come from his mouth or anyones mouth for that matter.

Suddenly I was laughing along wit him and boy was it fun. 

When I was finally able too stop laiughing I saw prince Jason staring at me with a li=ustful look along with something else I'm not sure what because it was gone in a flash. He said ' I am going now goodbye' Just as he was about too leave a big bulky guy entered he looked do scary I thought I was going too pee myself. ' He looked at me as he said ' I found her master and that's when my ex-step farther walked in making me litterly shock still with fear. 

The only words were in my mind telling me too run as fast as I can so he can't hurt me again, But the most prominant thought was How did he find me again? espically if I was kidnapped. Then the relization hit me maybe he orderded people too take me and too make my life a living hell!