Chapter 1: The meeting

I stopped eating my cerals when I heard Prince Jason Just looked at me and laughed. He was laughing so hard I started to think he was going Crazy, With all the tears coming out of his eyes and the way he held his stomach. When he finally found the strength to stop laughing about 5 minutes later he said 'I knew there was a reason I kept you around and didn't kill you when I first saw that scrawny fifteen year old girl.' He laughed ' and I must say you have most definetly filled out in these 3 years' He winked at me and I was happy I was still sitting down because the way he looked when he done that was sexy as hell and had my knees turning to jelly in a matter of seconds. I tried to play it of by ignoring him and continuing with my COCO ROCKS.

I moaned from there chooclaty goodness and was literally on a high from how good they tasted I mean how can somthing taste so good? Only the lord knows.

My mood was suddenly taken to a even higher place of heaven when I felt Soft lips on the skin near my ear lobe and suddenly felt wet as I heard the unmistakable husky and deep yet velvet smooth voice of Jason. He whispered in my ear ' I love it when you moan, moan for me again' and that's just what I did once I felt his smooth lips on my ear again and then on my sweet spot just behind my ear.I was so wet it was almost as if I was pouring fthe ocean out of my va*ina.

Never in my life had I felt this way hell I hadn't even had my first kiss yet, so how was I suppose to know about what was happening with my body? while I was thinking this I was still moaning, It was only about 2 in the morning so I knew nobody would be awake yet or at least that's what I hoped. I almost screamed in plesure when Prince Jason's mouth was lowered onto my nipple goodness it felt so good, thatI couldn't help grinding back against his now rock hard cock giving me even more pleasure, making me grind harder againsst him now causing him to groan as well.

Suddenly I was picked up bridal style and taken out of the kitchen so fast I was a litle nauseated. I was then throwen onto a king size bed and my t-shirt being ripped off. Prince Jason was standing over me taking fmy body in appreciativly, well at least that's what I thought when I heard him groan once more and saw the lust in his stormy grey eyes. He most probably saw the same in mine because my nipple was now clasped in his mouth with he sucking so much I thought I might expload on him right there still in my panties. I moaned so loud I had to put a hand over my mouth in fear that somebody would hear me. he moved his mouth to my other nipple to give it equal attention and I moaned again from the leasure of it and had to place a hand over my mouth again.

Suddenly the warmth of is mouth was moved from my nipple and I groaned from the loss of contact. He chuckled at me sending vibrations through my body causing a moan to come from me again. I felt feather light kisses going over my stomach leading down to my forbidden place ;). I felt his hot my on my core and covered my mouth before I moaned again. It seemed Prince Jason didn't like that because he sucked harder on my clit causing me to pull his hair to stop from moaning. His hot mouth was removed fro my core and he moved away. I looked at him in shook and since I was still in my lust filled world I asked him ' Why did you stop?' there was a little huskyness in my voice since I was still on my high. Jason looked at me and said ' I thought you wern't enjoying it because your moans ceased.' I looked at him in shock. My eyes wide, my mouth agape. When I finally recovered from my shock I told him in the same lustful voice ' I only stopped my moans and sreams of pleasure because I was afraid someone would hear us and qustion what was going on.' Then I mumbled to myself ' and I knew you wouldn't want anyone to find out you were with someone as ugly as me.' But he heard the last bit and abrubtly turned my head towards him looking into my dull blue and green eyes. He said to me ' you are the most beautiful young women I have ever met in my time of living, whichis a long time. Don't you dare even think that I wouldn't want to be seen with a amzing young women like yourself, just don't dare.' I looked at him in shock the thought that he thought I was beautiful was amazing within it's self.

All of a sudden I had this urge to please him in more then one way. I pushed him onto the bed slowly taking hi boxers of why sucking his nipple into my mouth, no longer caring if people heard us.

Once his boxers were off I started to slowly make my way down his tummy towrds his happy trail taking a moment to bathe in his glorious body and v neck leading to my next target :) . I slowly started to make my way down again and once my mouth reached his hard dick, I heard him moan from pleasure. giving me encouragment to continue. I took his whole large cock into my mouth manging to get at least half way before my gaging reflex came in. My inner godess had come out making one of my hands cup his balls and play around with them while the other continued to move up and down the other half of his penis. About ten minutes later I started to swirl my toung around the tip of his cock earning a loud groan of appreciation from him about 2 minutes later he was cumming in my mouth and I swallowed all of that creamy goodness. Not even leaving a drop behind.

All of a sudden I was turned onto my back and a hot mouth was on my core again swirling wildly against my clit sucking, nibbling, licking. It was so sudden that I didn't even have time to scream in pleasure because I was too busy moaning in pleasure. Suddenly there was a finger inside me moving in and out and I never new something could have been so pleasurable!!! within minutes I found myself cumming in his mouth and him lapping it all up just like I did to him.

While I was still recovering or at least trying to recoer from my high I felt lips upon mine. I opened my eyes to see Jason kissing me like his life depended on it. I gasped when I felt his tooung against mine and opened my mouth too him tasting myself from his tounge.

The kiss was just getting passionate when all of a sudden the door burst in and a beautiful women with honey blond hair and bright blue eyes almost likea summer's day came in and said ' Honey pie what have I told you about whores coming over? Jezz louis I've only been gone for a week and you already have this ugly girl in your bed!' Jason or should I say prince Jason jumped of me and ran to the beautiful women hugging and spinning her around while laughing, I saw love in both there eyes and it reminded me of when I first fell in love and lost my virginity to a guy who was in love with my best friend. The words Prince Jason said next didn't suprise me it was the tone he used cold and emotionless he told me 'Get out slut I need some alone time with my women, you have 10 minuets then he left with her laughing at my face most probably because it looked so broken. I guess it's time to get the razor back out because the memories are coming back from when I was younger and what I used to be. I hurried up and gathered my t-shirt returning to my room sudddenly wishing that I could just die because I felt life wasn't worth living anymore.