PASSAGE 8A

Sometimes processes are not what we spirits expect. Oh sure I was spun, sucked, and blown. Ended up rather dizzy, ended up rather disorientated, ended up very confused, ended up in some cotton linters. Linters are short cellulose fibres, left after the cotton has been ginned. Being well informed you will know that cellulose is broken down from trees and plants, until every fibre is divided, and then the fibrous pulp is mixed with water to produce another product. This pulp is then slapped onto a screen, spread thinly, and dried. This flat substance is then passed through a series of rollers that further dry, press, and smooth into various finishers.

Where may you ask did I end up: In the daily newspaper, or weekly, monthly magazine you read? Paper you deal with at work? Do you recall ripping and destroying any product covering paper recently? Actually it is irrelevant to speculate. That is when I transferred. Now I am inside you. I will get to a publishing agent eventually, possibly too late for the next G20. That will be just another setback. I am committed to the overall plan. I will just have to detour through the process. Perhaps paper recycling. What I intend to do is leave your body and enter the paper you use most frequently. Then be recycled into paper that will be the first draft of my world leader's autobiography.

Have you been wondering whether I am good or evil?

You are very fortunate. It will be quick. It will be painless. Not many people effected by us spirits know when they are about to die. You are expendable to my cause.

PASSAGE EIGHTB

This passage does not concern those imbeciles who do not move with the times. Buying a Kindle, or similar, certainly using less paper, was the best thing you ever did. You survived. Breathe in, breathe out. Enjoy for now. I might need you in the future. For me, presently, the minute amount of electricity in a microprocessor emits a wonderful buzz equating to the buzz of being evil:

All spirits are enslaved that serve things evil. SHELLY

It is being evil and enslaved that has been my motivating factor. I have been surviving for what seems like an eternity. Happily for me, since Byron and Shelly, I have managed to confine literary figures to writing soap operas and fiction of little consequence; they do not reveal anything of any significance nowadays. The Fiend does not think I want a nuclear war. I do; however, it has to be on my terms, at the time I want it. The Fiend thinks he is winning by annihilating my followers. What he has not realised is that when spirits are annihilated, just like matter has an anti-matter, spirits form an anti-spirit. My followers have control over all the anti-spirits The Fiend had annihilated. My wish is that there is a higher being than us sprits, someone to decide what was right or wrong, to make sense of it all. Some humans have faith that a deity exists. Poppycock! When I manipulate a nuclear war obliterating over two thirds of earth then I can start controlling: matter, spirits, and thoughts; plus: anti-matter, anti-spirits, and anti-thoughts; eventually in charge of the universe and anti-universe. Thus achieving my objective, I will become the Supreme Being, call myself the Creator; be known as - The God.

The End

NOTES FROM PETE

Hi,

Thanks for reading so far.

Phase 2 and Phase 3 to follow.

I will post again in about three weeks.

Cheers

Pete