Chapter 1: The Witch

Thx to everyone reading. You people are awesome. Please comment, vote and do everything good:)

Pic of Serena/ Ira >>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ira's POV:

It had been two days since I left the pack house, the pack lands and my pack members. I thought that I would miss them but I didn't really. I thought the bare trees and deep blankets of snow would be cruel to me but they were my friends.

It had been a while since I turned into my wolf. I usually didn't go for runs with the pack. I went alone and that too was occasionally. If I was seen then people would think I'm a rogue and the Alpha would be alerted. No one really recognized me.

You would think that being the sister of a Beta people would at least know who you are. My wolf was happy out here. She jumped in the thick forest snow and she nipped at the butterflies in the air. The experience was blissful. These were the simple pleasures of life that I had been denied.

I skipped along the trampled snow trail until I came across a pond. In it I saw a wolf. The wolf staring back at me had dirty white fur with silver hindquarters and very pale green eyes. For once in my life I felt beautiful and not ashamed of who I was. The forest would not judge me.

I thought about my son. If I ever had a son and he treated his mate like my mate did to me then I would send him of to Friyov, the prison where all werewolves go. But that was unlikely, my mate rejected me so I doubt I would ever have the chance to raise a family.

Woe to Faith I thought. She had a mate out there but she was throwing it all away to have the title of Luna. I was revolted at the thought of Faith being with my mate, raising my family, leading my pack and living my life. Her selfish actions had stripped me of everything.

All of a sudden I fell to the ground, pain blanketing my body and holding me in place.

"Ahhhhhhh!," I screamed.

This pain was worse than the night when Dre and Faith had become a mated pair. This pain was ten times worse.

"Ahhhhhhh!," I screamed again.

Faith had just conceived.

The pain was too much for my body to handle. Dark spots entered my vision as my body began shutting down.

In a few moments I was out cold.

~~~

I woke up in a little hut with wooden shelves on every wall. The shelves were filled with many books about various topics. There were books on Witches, Wolves, Werewolves, Vampires and much more. I scanned the room looking for signs of people.

How did I get here? I tried to think back to when I was last awake but I couldn't remember. I was just too hungry and tired. As if speaking my mind, my stomach began to rumble. I covered by stomach and looked around, embarrassed at the situation.