The Confrontation of the Axis Powers. Chapter 3

Russia shook Canada, trying to get him ready for the meeting...
Canada was much too tired however as he groaned adorably yet sleepily... it was 2:00am already! They would be late... even though Canada got up at a reasonable time such as 6:00am to get breakfast, wash himself, brush his teeth and do his hair, get dressed and go.
((Pretty much how my mornings in Canada start ;3))

Russia eventually gave up and started cooking pancakes... which got Canada awake.
"Vell... the zound of an airhorn could not vake you but ze smell of pancakes did, I vill remember this..." He said as Canada blushed and smiled apologetically.
"S...Sorry... I usually don't wake up until six am...."
Russia chuckled. "You muzt be fast zen... it takes me a vhile to get ready..."
Canada smiled and then started to show the Russian how to keep the pancakes moist as well as cook stuffed pancakes.

Russia had thanked him as they both finished eating and got ready...
Russia passed the bathroom to hear Canada sing.

"Dear rabbit... my legs are getting weak... chasing you....
The snow fields... wouldn't seem so big.... if you knew....
that this blood on my teeth, it is far beyond dry...
And I've captured you once, but I wasn't quite right
so I'm telling you...
that you'll be safe with me~"

Russia stopped and listened... Canada's voice was hauntingly beautiful...
He quietly put his ear against the door... listening to Canada's beautiful voice and melting against the door he didn't know why...

"And rabbit.... my claws are down now so don't... be afraid...
I could keep you warm
as long as you can just try... to be brave.
Yes I know I'm a wolf... and I've been known to bite... but the rest of my pack, I have left them behind...
and my teeth may be sharp... and I've been raised to kill... but the thought of fresh meat... it is makin me ill...
So I'm tellin you that you'll be safe with...."

A long pause went on and on after Canada finished that verse, pain was very evident in the song as he choked out the words.... he sounded like a mourning wolf, howling slightly.
Russia started to notice that Canada was starting to sound a bit upset as he sang...
~*Canada....
vhat did they do
to make you hurt zo terribly?*~
Russia thought worriedly... feeling depressed and worried for Canada...Canada was so sweet... so why was he singing such a strange song? Canada was silent for a bit before he finally sang.
"So rabbit... please stop looking the o...other way.
It's cold out there so why not stay here u...under my ta...ail~?"

Canada sounded unhappy after that.
Russia knocked on the door and heard Canada sniffle and say in a voice that sounded like he was crying. "Y...Yes?"
"Canada... are you alright?"
"Y...Yes, I...I'm fine!"
"Are you zure?"
"Yeah!"
Russia knew Canada was lying... but waited for him to get ready to go anyways...

|Time skip... brought to you by viewers like you, Thank you|

Canada walked down the staircase, Russia watched the country's slightly feminine hips sway as he walked down and Russia smiled at his cute as a button face.
"Ready Canada?"
"Ready Ivan!"

Ivan nodded and left the house with Canada... driving to the Axis world meeting place...

|another timeskip.... brought to you by Billy...
SCREW YOU BILLY!!!|

Canada now sat next to Russia... who waited to call attention to himself...
Germany finally shut everyone up and gave Russia the chance to speak.
"I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!" The Russian yelled as everyone cowered at his sudden loudness, fearing for trouble.
"Canada and I are living together... not az a couple but az companionz..."
Russia said as the entire room started up... some wondering who Canada was... other wondering why Russia took him in and much more.

"Why would you wanna weakling like my bro?! I mean... come ON Russia! I have an alliance with you and I've never stayed over! I mean... I'm the hero aren't I?"
Russia gritted his teeth at the annoying American voice behind him.
"I mean... it makes more sense! I'm so much better than him anyways!"
Russia was starting to get mad and Italy walked over to talk to Canada as Germany tried to get everything back into order.
"Hi Canada!" Italy smiled and Canada giggled. "Hello Italy."
"I remember you! Your the one with the really pretty and cold country with those Beaver things and maple syrup... hey... where's your polar bear?" Italy asked innocently as Canada's eyes started to tear up... he started remembering his polar bear... Kuma....

Canada started to cry and Italy looked worried. "Oh no! What's wrong Canada?" Canada sobbed as he said. "My polar bear died... he was my only friend..."
Italy was shocked and soon... Russia walked over... shadow casting over the two as Italy ran behind Germany and everyone went quiet... all besides Canada who kept crying.
Russia bent down and pet Canada then he picked Canada up, comforting the sad, little country, glaring at the Axis Powers and then glaring at America.
"I do not vish for you to come and ztay vith us.... in fact... I hope to create an alliance with Canada..." Russia said as he winked at the shocked Canada who then smiled... he knew that Russia was pretending to be tough and mean, however... the Axis was flipping out.
"AN ALLIANCE!?" America screamed as France fainted... Prussia was cursing and calling threats...
Germany and Italy were talking casually...
Japan was shocked but he smiled.
China was hitting his head against the table...
Greece was asleep with his cats...
Britain just stared into space...
England groaned.
Poland played the piano angrily...

The other countries were freaking out... ((because I can't search up all of the states...))

Canada and Russia started to laugh.
Russia hadn't laughed a genuine laugh in so long... and Canada was the same...

America and Prussia started to chase the two angrily and Germany yelled at everyone to sit down as Canada and Russia escaped, getting in Russia's car and hitting the gas.
They were still laughing when they got on the road. "Oh my gosh! D...did you see their faces!?! Hahaha!!!" Canada laughed himself to tears and Russia was doing the same. "Da! And Poland's piano?"

They laughed long and hard, driving and going to France's house to collect Canada's stuff... which they managed to do while France was at the meeting...
Speeding away when they had the necessities because France and America wouldn't want to have Russia near them...

Canada smiled at Russia who managed a smile back... he wasn't mad... it was just hard to smile after so long of putting on a fake smile.

Russia had always liked Canada... he was a good friend and was always funny and kind to him but...

As they got home and started unpacking....
Russia began to think...
why do I feel so happy around him?