My fist in your face!!!

hahahaha kay so i'm glad you all like it. I'll rant later. ENJOY AND LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*************************************************************************************************

          (quote of the day!)

         In revenge and in love woman is more barbaric than man is.

*************************************************************************************************

(Beastly)

          fuck my life, was all i could think as i opened my eyes to glare at the blaring alarm clock. i had stayed up all night worrying about what would come and now it was here. at least i had Phenex to comfort me. she'd help me get through it. besides nothing would probably change. they would all treat me like shit and call me a freak and loser. well you know what? i don't care. their lower than dirt to me now. and they would never be able to make it up to me.

         climbing out of bed i threw on some black ripped up skinny jeans with splatter's of whit all over them, along with a black wife beater over a white one. grabbing my 'I heart boobie's' braclet's (love these sooooooo much.) and slid them on. brushing my hair I grabbed my black jacket that said 'defreak' on the back and headed for the door. i walked down the stairs and watched in amusement as Josh tried to keep Kevin out  of the house. shoving him aside i walked out and smiled at Kevin. he beamed in response and we started to walk off till we heard Josh finally break from his shock.

         " youre wearing That to school?" was all he could exclaim.

         " yeah it's better than what i wore when i was staying at Ivory's." i turned to Kevin "remember when i wore that silver noose all week as a necklace? god it looked so cool!"

         "Yeah. it was awesome. you should've wore it today. maybe wear it tomorrow. NO! you should've worn those chains that you bought. the necklace that wrapped around loosely and the went to a cuff on your wrist? those were awesome!"

         " hahahaha yeah i'll wear them sometime. come on let's go!!!!!" and off we went towards my own person hell. But i knew i could handle it.

         I was different now.

(Kevin)

          i was so on edge right now. i could feel her discomfort and it was killing me that i couldn't take it away. She was heading back to a place full of scares for her and all i could do is stand by her. i swear to god though, if one asshole does anything to upset her than he's dead. I'll kill his ass where he stands. I was interrupted with my thought's when Freak started to snap in my face. looking over her smile took my breath away. and only made me feel violent. I knew that under that smile she was panicking.

         "just chill. today will be fine. let's listen to jamms on the way." and with that she pulled out her new phone and started playing fall out boy.

Am I more than you bargained for yet

I've been dying to tell you anything you want to hear

Cause that's just who I am this week

Lie in the grass, next to the mausoleum

I'm just a notch in your bedpost

But you're just a line in a song