They were a combination for destruction

hope you enjoy it. LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*******************************************************************************************************

Quote of the day:

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

******************************************************************************************************

(Recap: Beastly)

" Beastly..." i thought "my name is Beastly."

"well beastly, your life is in for a big change." she whispered oh so gently, and i knew she was right.

my life is in for a BIG change.

*****************************************************************************************************

(Dante)

            She was strong. to have been picked by Phenex is amazing. Then to survive the binding is unheard of. No one has been able to handle Phenexs power. Until now that is. Phenexs power is usualy to strong for a demon lord to handle. Yet this little abused girl could handle it easy. her demon was just as powerful as my son's demon. Marbas and Phenex are probably some of the most powerful demons ever.

            everyone was talking now about her. they all wanted to know how she could handle such power. even my son Kevin is amazed she could handle Phenex. The fact that she just passed out instead of worse is a show of her power. most people end up harmed by lesser weaker demons. Kevin had been sick until his body had grown to a point that it could handle the power. he had vomited blood and had bones break for random reasons. And here this little abused girl comes in and all she get's is blacking out. A miricle has blessed us.

             " What will she do with all that power? for all we know she could go ballistic and destroy the whole city with only a twitch of a brow. i say we kill her and leave her dead body to rot." I heard whispered. I had no doubt it was Mara. She was always trying to get rid of competition for my son's hand. but she was not only to weak to handle being mated but also a bitch. Now that Beastly is here she would most likely get a better shot at his hand. unless he found his true mate.

           "Shut up mara. your just jealous that you aren't any where near as beautiful as her." i heard Kevin sneer. how interesting.....

           "I'm a freakin' goddess compared to that freak!"

           "goddess of what? Ipswich? go rot with your mutants there bitch." snarled Kevin. i wonder...... It's possible..... turning i saw Mara standing there with her moth hung open in shock. "might wanna close your mouth too unless you want the football team to think your ready for round two"

           "WHAT?!?!?!" she shrieked.

          "did i stutter bitch? I'm pretty sure i didn't!"

         "But, your supposed to be on my side! your not supposed to go for a slut like her!!!"

          "say that again and it'll be the last thing you say" growled Kevin. hmmm..... i'm pretty sure. he stormed off and all i could do was smile.

          I'd have to wait and see i guess.

(Kevin)

          That stupid bitch. Ever since she had joined our group she had always kept everyone away from me. almost all my friends ignore me now because she's alway's following me around. now shes trying to scare off all the girls in our group? I hate that girl so much. she was ruining my life! besides she was no where near as beautiful as Beastly. Beastly was unique. and beautiful.