Chapter 11

Louis, Danielle and I run upstairs and outside to where Liam and Sophia are talking. They looked enraged as they start screaming at each other. 

"Is everything okay?" I say and Liam and Sophia turn their heads to us and are suddenly silent. 

"Yeah." Liam says and Danielle walks over to them. 

"Liam, what the hell is going on?" She asks softly as she looks at Sophia, who's looking down at the ground. 

"I...I..." 

"Danielle, I'm so sorry. I didn't know at all, I thought you guys were broken up." Sophia blurts out, tears falling from her face.

"What?" 

"Sophia, I'll explain." Liam says. 

"Thank you." Danielle spits.

"We did break up for a bit because of the distance, but we kept talking and Dani, I wanted you back which is why I asked you out again. When you said you were coming to New York, I wanted to make things right again with you. But I had asked Sophia out since we patched things up and now I have no idea what to do." Liam sighs and I see his eyes glisten in the moonlight. 

"Sophia, how could you!?" Danielle raises her voice. 

"I had no idea he was your boyfriend! Neither of you told me you guys were dating!" Sophia shouts and I agree with her. 

"Guys?" Sophia says.

"Yeah?" We all say in unison.

"Can I be alone with Danielle for a minute?" Sophia says and we all pile into my house except for her and Danielle. 

"I fucked up big time." Liam says as he grips his golden brown hair tightly. 

"Yeah you did." Louis says and I give him a glare. 

"Madison, what do I do?" Liam asks me.

"Liam, I really don't have any idea. If anything, just let them be and have them talk and give them some space. It'll help you have time to think about who you want to be with. It's solely your decision and no one else's." 

"Thanks, that helps a lot." Liam hugs me and I notice Sophia and Danielle hugging and heading to the door. 

"Everything okay?" I ask them and they smile and nod at me. 

"Why don't we go get something to eat?" Louis suggests and we all agree and head into Louis' car. We drive to Applebee's and we enjoy a meal out with our close friends. Liam, Danielle and Sophia seem to be fine now, but I know deep down Liam and Sophia are torn apart, but they won't show that on the surface. 

*Sophia's POV* 

After we got back to Madison's house, we decided to watch a movie in her basement. Danielle and I couldn't stay mad at each other, so we talked out our differences over Liam. We agreed to let Liam decide who he wants to be with, but we're not going to rush it. We've been so close since grade school, and nothing, not even a boy, can break the bond we both share. 

I sat on the bed on the right side of Liam, with Danielle on the other side. Talk about awkward. Madison sat on Louis' lap on the recliner chair. We decided to watch Titanic since there was nothing else to watch on TV. I didn't even realize, but I was slumped down on the bed and Liam's arm was hooked around my back, his hand resting on my hip. 

Halfway through the movie, I noticed something. Something that I knew was going to happen regardless of what Danielle and I had agreed on. 

Liam was holding hands with Danielle. Their fingers were completely intertwined and her head was resting on his shoulder. 

I knew it, I fucking knew I couldn't compete with Danielle for Liam. I knew he didn't really want me, but I fell for him anyway. Now I have no idea how to stop liking him so much. 

I moved away from Liam's grip and left the room. I need to leave, fast. 

"Sophia!" I heard a male voice say. I wasn't able to figure out if it was Louis' or Liam's, so I ignored it. I put on my shoes and my jacket. I was grabbing my keys but a hand snatched them away from me and I realized it indeed was Liam. 

"Where are you going?" He says softly. 

"Home." 

"Why?"

"I just need to go home." I look down at the floor, planning on grabbing my keys from his grip but then Liam does something unexpectedly. He lifts my chin up so my eyes are staring right into his and he leans into me. I can't kiss him, I can't. Danielle would be devastated. 

I grab my keys from him while he's off guard and head for the door, but he grabs my arm and pulls me into him.

"Liam, let go I have to go." I try to get out of his grip, but he changes his hold on me; both of his hands are on my sides and our chests are touching. 

"No you're not leaving." 

"Yes I am." I say and soon Liam's soft lips are on mine and I try to resist, but he pulls me even closer to him and kisses me even harder. 

"What's going on here?" Danielle's voice pierces through my ears and I break away from Liam with bulging eyes. 

"Danielle, this isn't what it looks like." I say. 

"It's not? Because it looks like my ex-boyfriend and my best friend were kissing."

"Well yes, but-"

"It wasn't her fault Dani." 

"Don't call me that, we're not together anymore remember?" 

"Danielle, it wasn't her fault. Sophia was leaving and I was trying to stop her from leaving and I kissed her, she didn't kiss me." 

"Why would you stop her from leaving?" Danielle says to Liam as she folds her arms across her chest. 

"I didn't want her to leave." 

"Liam, look. I'm not mad at either of you. Sophia and I decided to give you space and to let you think about who you want to be with, as well as us. But you can't start doing couple stuff with both of us and mess with our heads." 

"Yeah what she said." I say and Liam looks at both me and Danielle. 

"Alright, that's fair. But it's going to be hard to resist the both of you." Liam's famous smile appears on his face and both me and Danielle laugh and smile. We both fell in love with Liam's charm, and he's right, it's going to be hard to resist him, but we'll have to try. 

"Guys come on! I want to watch the rest of the movie!" Louis yells from the basement and we all head back downstairs to finish the movie. 

****A/N: Sorry this is insanely short! I have writer's block! And sorry for the late updates, I've been busy with college work and sometimes, Wattpad won't work for me on the computer :( This isn't a very interesting chapter, but I promise there will be drama soon! :)****