Chapter 10

*Madison's POV* 

My alarm goes off and I stretched my arms out, obviously still tired. I open my eyes and I see Louis' face hovered over me. 

"Morning love." Louis' adorable smile appears on his face. 

"Morning Lou." I say groggily. 

I check my iPhone and I noticed a text from Sophia. 

Sophia: I have a lot to tell you tomorrow. Be ready to hear it! :) 

Me: Ahh okay come over later! :) 

Sophia: Alrighty, 7? 

Me: Yeah :)

"Everything alright?" Louis says to me. 

"Yeah, Sophia's coming over later. She said she needs to talk to me." I smile and Louis nods and grabs my hand to help me out of my bed. He holds my hand until we reach the kitchen where my eyes widen at the buffet of food on the table: eggs, pancakes, waffles, toast, scones, orange juice and coffee. 

"Did you make all of this?" I ask Louis as I take a seat and grab a plate. 

"It's no big deal." Louis shyly smiles and I can't help but smile back. 

I grab some eggs, pancakes, toast, and some coffee. I dive into the food and the eggs and pancakes are fluffy, the toast crisped to perfection and the coffee was brewed wonderfully. 

"This food is amazing." I say as I turn to Louis and I catch him in the act. His gray-blue eyes are piercing through my hazel ones and his smile is big and bright. 

"Hm?'" Louis says. 

"I said this food is amazing." I giggle at his lack of attention and Louis leans in closer to me. His lips were dangerously close to mine and his minty breath was warm against my cool face. Soon enough, I hear a cabinet door slam and I look over my shoulder and spot Liam holding a white plate in his hands. He sits down next to Louis and I give him a glare. 

"Good morning." Liam says as he grabs a waffle, scone, and orange juice. He looks up and notices our expressions on our faces. 

"Oh, sorry." Liam's cheeks flush and he continues to eat. 

"It's alright mate." Louis says as he pats his best friend on the shoulder. 

"So what are you guys doing today?" I ask both boys and Louis shrugs his shoulders. 

"I'm going to the airport today." Liam speaks. 

"Why?" 

"I have to pick up my...my friend." Liam stutters. 

"Oh okay." 

"What about you Madison?" Liam quickly changes the subject. 

"Sophia's coming over later, that's it really." Liam coughs and chokes on his orange juice. 

"Are you okay Liam?" Louis says as he pats Liam's back to decrease the coughing.  

"Uh yeah, I'm fine." Liam wipes his mouth with a napkin and we continue to eat in silence. 

After I clean up the dishes, Liam's phone vibrates on the table. 

"Shit, I'm late. I'll see you guys later." Liam explains and grabs his rental car keys and heads out into his car and speeds off. 

"What the hell was that about?" I ask to Louis. 

"I have no idea. He didn't tell me anything about this 'friend' coming here."