Chapter 5- The Reason Why I'm Here

Sky POV

When Jason said 'more shy to meet people she already knows,' I had a 'What!' look on my face. I saw her face palm. Really good job Jason. One thing I really want to know was why she was here in the first place. She look up and saw I was clueless. She gave Jason a look and he nodded. Finally, It's her talking and not Jason.

"O-ok, I'm G-g-old-S-s-onic-c An-g-ge-l and I-I ne-eed the S-s-ky A-a-rmy to h-h-elp me get b-b-ack my p-p-owers." She said stuttering a lot. Wow. Jason wasn't lying how shy she was.

"Well, it's nice to meet you GoldSonic. My name is-" Ty said but she cut him off before he could say his name.

"Deadlox o-or Ty, I-I k-k-now." She said still stuttering. Just, wow.

GoldSonic POV

Ugh. Why can't I have confidence in front of them. I keep stuttering when I talk to them.

"So, you want the Sky Army's help to get this powers of yours back?" Ty said with curiosity in his voice. I can tell them about my powers later. So, I just nodded.

"I think we can help you with that." someone said behind us. I looked and behind me and it was...AntVenom?

"Ant, why are you here to agree instead of Alesa doing it?" Jason asked.

"Well, for whatever reason we can't find her and we got worried about you three being near the big explosion." Ant said. He was going to ask me where we should look for my powers. Then we heard and evil and creepy laugh. Oh-no.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! Tell who you think did the creepy laugh I heard?