Chapter Six

Victoria's POV

"How much longer is this going to take? I'm going to go insane," Samantha groaned and I chuckled at her. We've been on the plane for a few hours and she was visibly getting irritated.

"Why don't you just watch Netflix or something?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I am honestly not in the mood. Maybe for Netflix and Chill, but not just Netflix," Sam said and I laughed at her.

"Well go try your luck with the pilot. He seems all too willing to give someone a go," I said and she sighed.

"I know you're joking, but I'm honestly thinking about it. I feel like a nun lately. I haven't gotten any in months," she groaned and fell face down on the couch. I laughed at her as she continued to grumble about her 'non-existent sex life'.

"I just feel like it's so unfair, Tori," she sighed dramatically and I turned to look at her. "Like, I'm a good person. It's not like I want to sleep with anyone that has three legs. I'm just asking for a little something-something. This is why people turn into addicts," Samantha said seriously and I cackled at her.

"Just go take a cold shower or go try the pilot!" I yelled and threw her with a throw pillow. How ironic.

"I don't want the pilot. He looks like the type who'd . . . well I don't know. He just looks creepy and I don't like cold showers," she said and I rolled my eyes. Suddenly she looked at me and smirked. "Help me out?"

I stared at her from across the aisle, completely dumbfounded.

Suddenly she guffawed and fell off the couch from the laughter. "You should have seen your face! I'm joking, you idiot!" she cackled and I laughed with her, feeling a blush spread to my cheeks.

"You're an idiot," I shook my head as she continued laughing hysterically.

***

A few hours later and Samantha had fallen into a peaceful sleep. By peaceful I mean she was literally drooling onto my couch.

I don't know when I fell asleep. All I remember is a breathy voice in my ear as horrible memories replayed in my dreams. I could still feel the pain of it all like it was physically happening again. I could hear his voice and feel his hands.

I suddenly jolted awake in a cold sweat, panting. It was the first time in a while I've had a dream like this. I took a moment to collect myself and I tried to force my brain to wrap itself around reality. When my breathing returned to normal I stood up and went to the bathroom.

"It's just a dream," I whispered to myself and shut my eyes tightly. I washed my wash and reapplied some of my makeup.

When I was done I made myself some coffee and curled up on my seat again. I looked out of the window and forced myself to clear my mind. The only thing I would focus on was the shape of the clouds as we whirled past them.

It was a very content moment. For a few minutes my head was completely blank. It was shattered when I heard my name though.

"Tori?"

I looked up and saw Samantha looking at me worriedly.

"What's going on? Did you have the nightmare?" she asked and I nodded reluctantly. She frowned at me before moving to sit down next to me. "Do you want to talk about it?" Sam asked gently and I shook my head.

I let out a sigh and placed my head on her shoulder.

"I love you," I said and she wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

"I love you too, you idiot."

Ross's POV

"Would you stop?" I hissed at Ryland and heard him snicker.

Ryland was driving me insane. I've been asleep for most of the flight due to me being so tired. For the past twenty minutes Ryland has been poking my cheek to disturb my rest. He really is very tiring.

"Ryland would you stop!" I snapped after feeling another three pokes on my cheek. I heard shuffling and suddenly felt the whole plane's eyes on me. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. I blushed in embarrassment and looked out the window to ignore their judgemental stares.

I could hear Ryland silently laughing next to me. I ignored him and closed my eyes again.

After a while he spoke up again.

"What were you dreaming about earlier?" Ryland questioned nonchalantly and I turned to look at him. "Because you kept mumbling something about toothbrushes," he said and I furrowed my eyebrows. I tried to think of anything, but I couldn't remember.

"I honestly can't remember," I shrugged and he chuckled evilly. I decided to ignore my brother before I murdered him.

The rest of the flight surprisingly didn't take too long. We were able to get off the plane before I knew it.

"I'm going to go get my bags," I told my family who were talking about whether we should go get dinner or takeout. I was tired and didn't care how we got dinner at this point.

"Wait for me!" I heard Ryland yell. I turned my head to look back at him while I kept walking. I didn't focus on where I was going and soon felt my body collide with a smaller one.

My reflexes were quick and I immediately grabbed onto the woman's waist to stop her from falling.

"I'm so sorry!" I quickly apologised and spun her around to see if she was okay. It took me aback when I stared straight into the face of the woman who I was reading about earlier today.

Victoria Kors.

She's even more beautiful in person.

"A-are you okay?" I stuttered and mentally slapped myself right after.

Why the hell are you stuttering, Ross? Get it together!

"I'm perfectly fine, don't worry about it," she said with a warm smile on her face. She had a slight accent, but it couldn't figure out from where. She sounded like someone who's been away from home for too long.

"Might want to take your hands of her waist," I hear Ryland say as he quickly walked past us. I quickly took my hands of her waist and smiled nervously at her.

"I'm really sorry. I'm also sorry for my brother," I said and pointed in the direction he went. A small, light chuckle escaped her lips. Her laugh alone made my knees weak.

"It's fine, really. Are you okay though?" she asked with a small smile on her face. I sent her a grin and nodded.

"I'm Ross Lynch," I said, holding out my hand to her.

She took my hand and said, "Victoria Kors, but you can call me Tori."