A teenage Girl

As a little girl, I had big dreams of being an actress and singer. I thought that anything was possible. The world was mine to make new discoveries, friendships, and lasting memories. Partly, my encouragement came from my father. I can still remember distinctly this particular night he had told me before I went to bed that I could be anything I wanted to be. He also said, �Don�t let anything or anyone keep me from achieving my dreams.� As he kissed me good night, I was reassured that someday I would be living out my fantasy. I would be everything I had imagined and so much more. However, as time went by and several years had past, I had started to lose faith in myself. My father had stopped encouraging me and my heart was breaking more and more over time.

I found strength in my mother. She believed in me with her full heart and still does today. She has been my rock, and I am forever grateful for having such a wonderful mother. She has helped me land several roles as extras in movies and even a stand-in role. I am so blessed to have been given these opportunities. However, my greatest achievement would have to be performing at Carnegie Hall in New York with my school choir and other schools across the U.S. I was only in middle school at the time. It was a great honor, and I try to focus on that incredible moment I had on stage, whenever I lose start to lose faith.

I realized after reading The Secret how I had attracted these amazing opportunities. I was a much more positive person as a child. I had become less of an optimist as my father continued to ignore my true calling and passion for acting. Now, I understand that I can continue on the journey I had started so many years ago. The path to success and true happiness. I have become more positive than ever after reading and watching The Secret. However, the biggest confidence booster for me was reading other inspirational stories from "The Secret" website. I make sure to read a few stories every day. I can't express how much gratitude I feel for each and every person that has shared a story. Each one is unique and touches each reader's heart in a different way. Thank you!!

Lastly, thank you Rhonda and The Secret Team. : ) I finally have my confidence back, and I know I can achieve anything I want to accomplish in life.

For anyone who has ever been discouraged by a loved one, never give up! Believe in yourself! Love life! Keep moving forward.-A better life awaits you.: )

Vote!!