Leaving

Coles POV (coming out of the hospital after idk long time)
After a long time of training my other senses to help me in battle and things I was finally allowed to go home, but someone needed to be with me at all times and obviously Jay volunteered to do that. Now that I know he likes me back I'm alright with him helping me.

-time skip to the bounty bought to you by me being really sad-

Once we finally got home to the bounty I was dying (not literally) to have some real food instead of the mush the hospital gives you so I asked Jay if he could help me to the kitchen straight away so I could have some food and he lead me right there, in my seat and gave me my favourite! Chocolate cake with chocolate icing! Delicious! I ,of course, ate if quickly loving every mouthful "mmm! It's so good to have real food again!" I exclaimed happily grinning ear to ear, I heard Jay giggle and put his hand on my shoulder "yup it must be!" He giggled again and a chuckled along with him. "Well it's pretty late so we should probably be heading to bed, come on I'll lead ya there!" He said happily and held my hand, I got up and followed jays lead of direction to my room and onto my bed. I sat down and sighed happily "ahh, being back in my own home, eating real food, and my own bed! I didn't know how much I loved this place!" I moved my head as if to look around the room chuckling, I didn't feel the need to put on pyjamas so I just laid straight down "hey Jayyy" I said as I stretched out the 'y'
"Yes Cole?" Jay asked, I made a grabbing motion with my hands towards him (he just knows where ok?) as if to tell him to come here so he did.

Jays POV (I'm trying to make this as long as I can)
I walked over to Coles bed and say on the edge of it, I didn't feel like telling Cole that I slept in his bed while he wasn't here because I missed him so much.. Eheh..
"Nooo" Cole moaned(no u dirty minded people)
"What?" I asked him confused then he made that grabby gesture again, as if a little kid asking for something or wanting to be picked up "I.. Don't understand.." I said softly, or well as softly as I could, then I saw Cole blush slightly and pat next to him then I understood what he wanted and I blushed a bit myself and went and sat right next to him, him being a bit taller than me, hugged me laying his head on top of mine and pulling me close to him so I wrapped my arms around his torso and held onto him tightly. Eventually we both ended up drifting off to sleep because I woke up to a giggling sound.. Oh boy.. It was..

________________________
MWHAHAHA!! Am I evil enough yet leaving you on this probably terrible cliff hanger?! Eh, oh well, welp I'm so sorry I'm a big butt face for not updating much but ya'know.. Here's a chapter I guess.. ~Roman