the date . . .

Bree's POV: 

Wow, I can't believe he kissed me. I t felt so good to have his hands all over my body. I hope he doesn't think i'm a slut for having a make out session with him and we just met a couple of hours ago. I think he's my Mr' Right !

(Princeton walks up and grabs my waist and pulls me in an empty classoom.)

Prince: So , ummmm, i was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me.

Me: (smiles) Sure, when ?

Prince: Tomorrow. since it's saturday.

Me: (smiles) can't wait

( He pulls me closer and closer until our lips meet and again i openmy mouth and he puts his tongue in my mouth. Mmmmmm. His hands are roaming my body and my hands once again are locked in his hair.)

10 minutes later :

Me: ( breathing heavy ) maybe we should go before they come looking for us again.

Prince; Alright, lets go.

Meanwhile. . .

Kayla's POV:

I wonder where Bree and Princeton went. Probably making out again. Ugh, well at least she's getting some action, Ray is totally ignoring me right now.

Ray: Hey, Kayla

Me: Yes

Ray: can i talk to you for a sec.

Me: sure

( He pulls me in the corner behind the vending machine.)

Me: what's up ray.

Ray: I was wondering if you wanna hang out tomorrow after school. you know, Just me and you ?

Me: (blushes) sure, i would love too.

Ray: great.

Me: to be honest i thought you were gonna ask zonnique out ?

Ray: why ?

Me: because i thought you liked her more than me.

Ray: Actually you're the one i really like .

Me: really ?

Ray: yep. ( He pulls me closer to him and he starts kissing my neck.)

( Great ! i start moaning.)

Me: ray stop.

ray: what you don't like it ?

me: no i do. trust me but someone might hear us.

ray: so let them.( pulls me back to him and starts kissing me pationatly and before you no it we're french kissing and ok you get the picture.)

Meanwhile . . .

Cymphonique POV:

I wonder who Roc likes more me or Bahja. The omg girls are such b-tches. Zonnique doesn't like me and i don't know why and i could actually care less. Roc is so sexy. but we are never alone just the two of us.

Roc: cymphonique, you there.

Me: Oh yeah.

Roc: you ok

Me: mhm

Roc: can i talk to you

Me: sure

( pulls me in janitors closet)

Roc: look i really like and i was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me ?

Me: ( blushing) Sure. it took you long enough to ask. lol

Roc: My apologies Ma'am.( pulls me closer to him and wraps his arm around my waist. Then brings his lips to mine and kisses me. P A T I O N A T E L Y ! i open my mouth so he could slide his tongue inside mine and we start making out and i start pulling on his clothes while he's rubbing on my body.)

I think i'm gonna like this school ! 

_______________________________________________________________________________

If you have any ideas on what i could do in the next chapter please comment or send me a message. thank you . i would really appreciate it. And if i like your idea i'll put you in my story ! (:

- Love Nelly'