L U N C H

Kaylee's POV:

(So, i'm walking down the hall and i'm thinking about Ray. The bell is getting ready to ring for lunch. I hear sniffling.)

Who is that crying ? It sounds so familiar.

( So i walk behind the vending machine and it's Bree and she's crying. )Wtf.

Me: Omg, Bree what's wrong ?

Bree: That b-tch Breaunna spilled her water on my shirt on purpose and Princeton saw my bra while my shirt was wet ! He was just staring. I've never been so embarassed in my life. How can i face him now ?

Me: Why would she do that ? That B-tch will pay, trust me and don't worry he won't think any differently of you then he already does. Trust me.

Bree: I don't know. Kaylee.

Me: Bree , stand up, Lets go.

Bree: where are we going ?

Me: we're going to the bathroom.

Bree: Okay ,

( We walk to the bathroom and i help her wipe her face and re-apply her mascara and her short is dry) ( The bell rings.)

Me: Come on, let's go to lunch !

Bree: Come on.

Bree's POV:

Alright, BabyDoll you wanna play hard ball bring it ! Not only would I get her back for this but i will also get Princeton.

Princeton's POV:

Wow, I hope Bree's alright. I didn't mean to stare but her body is just so Perfect ! Ugh, I hope she doesn't hate me.

( Babydoll walks up to me)

BD: Hey, princeton, i'll save you a seat at lunch.

Prince: Okay , but why did you spill water on Bree's shirt and embarass her like that.

BD: It was an accident. I promise. I would never try and hurt bree like that. Besides why do you care?

Prince; What do you mean why do i care ? I care because i care about bree and i don't want to see her hurt !

BD: and how do you feel about me ?

Prince: You're my friend and i don't wanna see you hurt either but you need to apologize to Bree.

BD: you too , i wasn't the one staring at her bra like you.

Prince: touche and i am. 

****

At Lunch . . . 

Kayla's POV:

( The OMG Girls are sitting down at their usaul table thinking they run it. Which they don't.)

( Me and Bree walk over to the table.)

Me: Hey guys.

Beauty: Hey

Star: Hey

BD: Hey

( We sit down and mindless behavior and cymphonique walk over)

Mb: Hey.

Nique: Hey

All except MB and Cymphonique: Hey.

( The omg girls start smiling. and Babydoll winks at princeton but he ignores her and continues to look at bree)

Babydolls POV: