Vampire Army

-Lisa's POV-

      It was finally Friday again *happy dance*. After the final bell rang I walked to my locker and put my stuff away. I was so thirsty! Me and Justin were supposed to feed this morning but he ditched so I didn't. I felt my fangs coming out at the smell of blood. I quickly ran out until I found my victim.

But the weird thing is, they haven't bullied me since I faught back. But it just makes me more suspicious. Shaking the thought out of my head I fed and glamoured the person and headed home.

*Two Hours Later*

It was about 6 pm and I needed something to do. I've tried calling Justin but he ignores all my calls and texts. LIFE SUCKS! Literally. HA. Still bored I decided to go for a walk. I found myself at a lake sitting down with my feet in the water. Taking my hand I flashed water in the air and frooze it. It looked so pretty. I heard a stick break causing me to snap my head in that direction. I smelt blood. Now I'm thirsty! UGH. I stood up and ran to the person who broke the stick. I felt my fangs come out. I looked at the person I had trapped. Blonde hair. Blue eyes.

I was about to drink but then he said "Lisa?" I recognized that Irish accent. Niall.

"Dam!" I screamed

I decided to glamour him to forget. Your probably wonder why I glamoured him. Well it's simple. I decided I was going to bully them back. My plan is to make friends with them, get to know their secrets and use them against them. Rude, I know but after what they've done to me, it's fair. After I finished gamlouring Niall I ran back home.

-Niall's POV-
    (earlier)

I was walking until I saw a firmilar girl sitting in by the lake with her feet in the water. I watched as she splashed water in the air and then frooze it. Standing there shocked I went to take a step back, but my foot broke a twig. I looked over to where Lisa was, but she was gone.

I turned around to see her in front of me with red eyes and fangs. 'what the fuck!' I thought

"Lisa?" I questioned

She then put her hands on my shoulder sending sparks through my body she looked into my eyes saying something.

-Justin's POV-

"Your never gonna find her!" I yelled at the Master

"Oh, I will. And I will kill her too!" He exclaimed

"No!" I shouted

"Haha young one...she has no army to help her!" He said chuckling

sighing I thought about what happened earlier.

-Flash Back-

Me and Lisa were going to feed before she went to school. Walking out of my house I headed over to Lisa's flat. I heard foot steps behind me but I shrugged it off and continued.

I was a block away And I still heard the same foot steps behind me. I turned around to see a guy in all black.

"Can I help you?" I asked

"Give me Lisa!" He yelled

"No!" I shouted running away

I felt a burning sensation through my body. Damn he's a vampire too and he's using his power!

I tried to get away but he grabbed me and flashed out.

-End Of Flash Back-

Sighing I decided to Mind message Lisa and tell her to make a small Vampire army. I have people in mind. But she won't like it....

-Lisa's POV-

I was laying in bed when I received a mind message from Justin. FINALLY!

'I was taken Lisa! There's people coming for you for your powers! You need to make a vampire army! I know who but you won't like this! It's those five idiots! You have 2 years! So get ready! I may not make it.'

I sat up in shock. WHAT!? I can't do this! Especially those five idiots! UGH!!! But since I don't have any other choice, I'll have to. But I have 2 years. So I'll bully them for 1, then try being nice and other stuff. Why can't my life be normal for once? *sigh*

Not sure of what to do yet. I layed back down and tried to sleep on it. About 20 minutes later I let sleep over take my body.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

Hi guys and gals!  How's the book so far? I thought I might tell you a little bout myself! Since I'm new(:

My Name is Darcy Anne Gold

*I'm 17 years old

*I love to sing and play guitar

*I love Justin Bieber and One Direction

*I'M A GIRL! c;

*I love scary movies

*I eat a lot and I'm lazy :p

*I have no parents or siblings I live with my aunt...

*I have green eyes with brown curly hair

*I love to play piano

*OREOS ARE MY FAV FOOD!

*I always eat Nandos...IT'S YUM!

*Single (;

*I have one friend (Kourtney)

*My nick name is Dare Bear(:

*I love reading and school...

*I'm a nerd...

*British /:

*My favorite movie is Love Actually or Greece

*I live in London

THAT'S ALL(:

Well it's not but I'm not a very cool person...haah...l:

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!