Getting Coffee At The Café

-Person's POV (It's a secret person)-

                   I feel like I'm stalking her. But I can't help it. I just feel the need to protect her. After I watched her get bullied by those douches I just feel the need to keep her in my arms, and tell her everything will be alright. I could always change her. I'm going to have to get her trust first....

-Lisa's POV-

                 I woke up from a peaceful night of sleep. Luckily it was Saturday so no school, no bullies. I decided to go out for some coffee since I had none. So I got up, showed, got dressed, brushed my teeth and hair etc. As soon as I was ready I grabbed my coat keys and purse and headed to the local café. And no, I don't have a car, I usually walk everywhere.

     As I was walking it felt like someone was watching me, again. Have you ever had that feeling when your walking and it feels like someone is following you? Like someone is watching your every move? Ever since yesterday I've had that feeling..Weird huh?

Soon I reached the little café, it's not very big but not to small. I reached the counter got my order and headed over to a two seated table even though I was alone. You never know. I sat down grabbed my book that I always carry in my purse and began to read.

I've been here about five minuets. I decided to stop reading and just sit and watch everything. As soon as I put my book away I looked up to see a pair of brown eyes looking into my blue green ones. I took a moment to check out his face. He was very handsome. He had blonde hair that was perfectly styled, beautiful brown eyes, and amazing facials.

"Is this seat taken?" His American accent asked while pointing at the chair across from my own

"N-no" I stuttered

"Sweet mind if I join you? I'm kind of new to this town so I don't really no anyone.." He said shyly still standing

"Of course not, sit sit." I replied gesturing for him to sit

"Thanks, so what's your name?" He asked sitting down

"I'm Lisa and you are?" I question taking a sip of coffee

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl, and I'm Justin" He said flashing me a smile that would make any girls heart melt

"Thanks, so what school do you go to?" I asked setting down my coffee

"Uh I'm homeschooled? Yeah I'm homeschooled!" He said but it sounded like he was lying

"Okay, well I better get going, Nice to meet you Justin!" I said while putting on my coat

"Wait, can I get your number? Maybe?" He asked with hope filled in his eyes

"Yes!" I said a little to quickly causing him to chuckle

"Great!" He replied as I wrote down my number

"Well see ya around Justin!" I said handing him my number

-Home-

As I got to my bed room I couldn't help but smile. I finally made a friend! But it won't be long until Harry and his followers scare him away. Just like he did with my other so called friends. Why me? Why does he bully me!? I ended up braking down in tears, running into the bathroom and pulling out the razor. Yes. I cut. Why not? I have no reason to live? I'm worthless. Ugly. Fat. Weak.

Once I cleaned up all the blood I just sat on my bathroom floor. Crying. I just want to be happy for once in my life. I want a friend. I want to be loved. Is that to much to ask for? To have just one friend. Anyone? Nope. I'm all alone. trapped with my thoughts. Nobody to tell me it'll be okay.

●════════●♥●════════● ●════════●♥●════════●

Hey loves!! How's the story so far!?!? Who do you think the mystery person whose stalking her is?

Is it one of her bullies?

Is it Justin?

Or is it just her imagination getting the best of her?

Let me know what you think!

But you gotta...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

vote/comment