Paralyzed (Big Time Rush)

Sorry, it's short. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logan's POV:

"Have you ever thought about dating a fan?" I ask the guys.

"No..." Carlos says, looking at me oddly. "What are you getting at? That we should date fans?"

"No!" I exclaim. " Who do you think I am?"

"Guys, we're about to go on stage," Kendall says.

James glances outside the stage curtain. "It's packed! Probably one of our biggest shows!"

"Oh, gosh," I say sarcastically. "Not like we can't handle it! We're Big Time Rush!"

"Yeah! Let's do this!" Carlos cheers quietly, trying not to let the fans hear him.

"BTR! BTR! BTR!" The crowd chants.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Big Time Rush!" The announcer yells.

"This is it!" I say.

We run out onto the stage singing Big Time Rush the song. The audience cheers wildly. Some for Kendall, some for James, some for Carlos, and some for me.

That's when I see her.

Front row, second seat from the middle. Long blonde hair and a small figure. She had a sparkling smile and her eyes were like pools of crystal clear... What am I saying? I can't look at a fan like this!

I had to snap out of my phase to start singing, but the girl remained in my mind. I probably couldn't get her out of my mind to save my life. She radiates beauty and health. I really would like to get to know her.

After the concert, the boys and I go backstage.

"Hey, Logan, what's up with you?" Kendall asks me. "You were kinda out of it."

"He's in love," James blurts. "I can see it on his face."

"Pssh. No!" I lie.

"Logan, honestly. You can't hide things from me," James says, shaking his head. "I can read you like a book."

"Okay, fine!" I admit. "But James, I don't think you've ever even picked up a book. Anyways, I saw this girl--"

"Aww, yes!" Carlos cheers. "It's a girl!"

I stare at him, utterly shocked. "Carlos, is there something you want to tell me?"

"Nope..."

"Anyways," I continue. "I saw this girl. She was in he front row, and she was just gorgeous. Stunning."

"Little Logie has a crush!" James coos.

"Hey," I laugh. "Don't call me little, I'm older than you."

"Yeah, but I'm taller, and I've got more muscle," James retaliates, flexing his muscles.

I roll my eyes.

"We have to get Logan his girl!" Carlos exclaims. "Even if we don't get girls, Logan should!"

"Yeah!" Kendall cheers.

"I don't care if you help, but don't drop the bomb," I warn. "Or you will permanently shun me. Oh, and she had friends with her."

"YES! Awesome!" Kendall says. "1, 2, 3--"

"Break!" Kendall, James, and Carlos yell.

~#%^*<>£€¥•~#%^*<>£€¥•~#%^*+<>£€¥•~#%^*<>£€¥•

Okay, I will accept my fine for short, boring chapter now, please. It was just an idea for another BTR story, since I have zero ideas for my other one. It will get better though. And, if I get any ideas for HFTP, I'll write it. •~• (That's my favorite icon. •~• that or ^~^) Oh, and cheers to you who always read my tags! I always try to put funnies in there. ^~^