The Refuge

Wyla still looked forwards through the view port when Kloji returned back with Xero. "Hey Wyla, you know that noise?" Kloji said, winking at Xero. "Well, its just the fuel gauge. Its not functioning properly, oh, and it might break off. I didn't know if that's bad, so, I just left it," Kloji continued, smiling really big as Wyla whipped around.

"What did you say? Is the fuel gauge really ... " Wyla started, but paused. "What the!?! Kloji, there's a, a person behind you! Turn around!" Wyla shouted,looking a little frightened. She jumped out of the pilots chair, reaching for a blaster that she must have found while Kloji was with Xero.

"Wait! Don't shoot! That's who was making the noise! I was just kidding about the fuel gauge, he was the one that was making all of the noise. Oh, by the way, his name is Xero." Said Kloji as she side stepped so Wyla could see Xero better. "So, don't worry about the fuel or anything, its all fine," she continued.

"Well, as Kloji said, I'm Xero, a fellow Padawan to you and Kloji," Xero said as he started talking. "I heard of Kloji from my Master, he said that she was very skilled with a lightsaber. He also mentioned how you were good with strategizing," he said, gesturing towards Wyla. "If I can help with something, I can tell you, I am really good with mechanics. So, if you need something fixed, just ask me and I'll be glad to help," he says.

"Oh, well, its great to know that you made it out of the Temple, but if its okay that I ask, who was your Master?" Kloji asks, pondering who her Master might have told that she was good with a lightsaber. Then, when Kloji starts thinking about it, she remembers Master Jai mentioning the name Xero to her before. Her Master had said that they would get along pretty well. She didn't know why, but she felt like she had met him before.

"Well, my Master knew your Master very well. His name was Master Collon. He once took me to meet you and your Master a while ago, you know, when we were in our first year of training," he said, looking away. When he looked up he had a glint in his eyes. "I still remember that day," he started then paused, "At first I didn't really want to go, because I was, well, sort of nervous. My Master said not to worry, that I'd be fine. So, I went with him and, well, it was, fun. I really liked the way that you weren't afriad, but if you were, I couldn't tell. You looked so confident," he said as he looked Kloji in her eyes.

When kloji looked at his eyes, she started to remember that day. She too had been nervous, but didn't want anyone to know. She had kept quiet the whole time, just listening to her Master talk and Master Collon answer. When they had tried to get herself involved in the conversation she had answered a quick and direct answer, not want to have to go into detail on anything. One thing that she won't forget, was the way that she had thought that Xero had looked cute, and now, here he was again, with his crooked grin and ice blue eyes. Kloji still felt that he looked cute, thinking of the way that her heart had felt like it was going to explode. Now, here he was, making her heart beat faster.

"Okay, so, let's find a place to set this ship down and lay low for a while," Wyla said, breaking Kloji's trance. They then flew the ship away, towards a planet that had always been a supporter of the Jedi.

"Set a course for Naboo!" Kloji exclaimed, setting herself down in the co-pilots seat.