The Fleeting Padawans

Kloji and Wyla started to scurry through the vents, running for their lives from the disaster that lay behind them. They almost were at the end of the vent when they heard explosions behind them. Kloji looked behind Wyla and saw that where a vent should have been, a large whole and fire exsisted now. When Kloji saw that she pushed Wyla in front of her so that Wyla would be safe, even if she, herself didn't make it out alive. Kloji didn't care if she didn't make it out, she didn't have any family that she knew of, and plus, Wyla might have someone to go to, somewhere to hide, someone to care for her.

Kloji had lost everyone that mattered to her, her Master, her friends, and Master Collon. They then heard a voice that had been humming through all of the temple. "In here, I think I've spotted two more Jedi trying to escape. Follow!" Said a squadren of clones. Kloji knew that they wouldn't have much time to run, and that there would be no where to hide. She pushed Wyla so she would go faster, but she just knelt there, looking mortified. "Those, those were the, the Clones that killed my Master," Wyla said.

"How do you know that those are the ones, they all look alike! They're clones for the galaxy's sake!" Kloji said. "But, his armor, I would recognize it anywhere," Wyla said, pointing at the clone who had crawled into the vent behind them. "Here, take this!" Wyla said, shoving an object in her hands. When Kloji looked down she saw that it was a lightsaber. "It was my Masters, she gave it to me before she, you know, died, and said to use it to protect myself, but I'm not really good with lightsabers," Wyla said, looking away. Kloji looked down at the lightsabers hilt, thinking of how much Wyla must trust her to give her the only thing that she had left of her Master. "Well, are you going to ignite it or are you going to let the Clones kill us when we've made it this far?" Wyla said, looking back at Kloji. They both look bhind Kloji and see that the Clone is peering out of the hole he made, talking to the other Clones. "I won't let Wyla die, I'll save her and try to get out myself," Kloji thought. She ignited the lightsaber, the blade a blazing ice blue color.

Just as she ignited it a shot is fired down the shaft. Kloji blocks it with ease and sends it back at the Clone. A rapid fire of lasers shoots at the two fleeing Padawans as they try to escape the temple's terrors.