Pool, Vip, and corn dog smoothies?

Kadence and Kendall had just finished the tour around the studio. It was finally time for Kadence to relax. She went to Katie's room and picked out her black bikini and put it on. She walked out to the pool she saw a rope around the pool. There was a sign that said VIP.
  "Oh Kadence you here," James said. "Yeah um why is there a rope around the pool?" Kadence asked. "Well since nobody's here I thought that we would have a little pool time alone," James said. "Then why are there angry people behind that rope over there?" Kadence asked while pointing to the angry mob. "Okay maybe there was a few people. But they all agreed to Stand behind there," James said. "We didn't agree to anything. You said that there was 100 bucks back here. Which by the way was a 1 dollar bill. Then you put a rope right here," someone said. "That's not how it happened," James said. "Oh really," said an angry Jennifer.
Flashback
James walked out to the pool and saw a ton of people there. If he was going to get Kadence to be his girlfriend. He needed a private pool. He then thought of something.  He walked over to a corner. He then threw a one dollar bill into the corner and yelled.
   "Woah is this a hundred dollar bill!"
Everyone then rushed over to the corner. James then put rope around them.
End of flashback
"Okay maybe it was," James said.
Kadence then walked over to the rope and untied yet.
"Next time just step over the rope," Kadence said. "Can we beat him up?" Someone asked. "He's not my property." "Ahhhhh," James screamed as he ran away from the angry mob.
~time skip~
After Kadence's swim she went and sat down at a table. A smoothie was then put right in front of her.
"Hey Carlos. What's this?" "Well I had two smoothies so I figured I would give you one." "Wait a minute. Are you, James, and Logan having a competition to see who i chose to go out with," Kadence said. "What no," Carlos said.
Kadence then drank the smoothie. She then spit it out.
"What kind of smoothie was that?"
"It was a corn dog smoothie. You like it right?" "Yeah," Kadence said, lying to Carlos.
She then drank the whole thing. She wanted to throw up so badly but she didn't want to disappoint Carlos either. When she was done she couldn't hold it back anymore. She ran to the nearest bathroom and began to throw up.
When she got out Carlos was gone.
"So the big time rush boys are trying to ask you out."
A kid then popped out of a trash can.
"I'm Tyler. You may of seen me in various juice box commercials. The thing is I don't want to be an actor. I want to be a kid," Tyler said. "Tyler!" Someone yelled. "Hide me," Tyler said while getting back into the trash can. "Have you seen my son. Red hair, adorable, born to be a star. He got an audition," she said. "He went that way," Kadence said as she pointed to the palm woods.
Tyler's mom then ran to the palm woods. Tyler then popped out of the trash can.
"Thanks." He said, getting out of the trash can. "No problem. I'm Kadence. Kendall's sister," Kadence said. "Well good luck with the boys. It looks like they would do anything to get you. Maybe even buy you-" he was then cut of by Kadence covering his mouth. "Shh. James and Carlos are spying on us. "You can see the hats. How to they make those hats anyway." "Carlos and James I can see you!" Kadence yelled. 
   James and Carlos then ran out of the bushes.
"Hey we were just watching birds. There are so many birds here," James said. "There are only Seagulls," Kadence said. "Oh um well," Carlos said. "James and Carlos!" Someone yelled. "It's Kendall," Carlos said to James.
  They then ran off in to the palm woods.
  "Kadence what were they doing to you?" Kendall asked. "Nothing they were just trying to make up lies about how they were watching bi-" "Tyler!" Someone yelled as they cut of Kadence. "Hide me again," Tyler said.
  Kendall and Kadence then stood in front of Tyler.
   "I couldn't find Tyler," she said. "I'm pretty sure he was in the gym," Kendall said.
  She then ran off again.
"Thanks. Well this looks personal. I have to go anyways," Tyler said.
  "So about Carlos and James," Kendall said. "All I know is that James tried to kick everyone out from the pool and that Carlos gave me a corn dog smoothie," Kadence said. "Yeah he sure does love corn dogs. Well let's go get some pizza," Kendall said.