ThisClose

Ben and I stumbled into my dorm as he stood in the center of the room in awe. "Dude, I feel like I'm having deja vu..." he mumbled. "This place looks so familiar!"

I laughed. "Maybe it has to do with the fact that every room at this school looks like this?"

Ben began to giggle, "Oh." He layed down on my bed, belly -- or finely sculpted abs -- facing up. If I wasn't so out of it, I would have screamed. A boy was lying on my bed. Oh Jesus.

"Amberrrr," he cooed. The way he said my name sent shivers down my spine. He let the letters roll off his tongue and into the air, as if he was tasting it and decided he liked it. I wasn't use to people saying my name anyways ( no friends equals no one saying your name ), much less like that.

Ben sat up, resting his back againts the wall and I felt myself crawl onto the bed and plop down next to him. I tried to keep a distance between us but he just pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. I was basically straddling him at this point, freaking out in my head.

He began to giggle as he looked at me. "You're cute, you know that?" he said with a melting smile. I felt my self blush and mumbled a quick thanks.

I blame the pot for what happenned next, because no guy would ever kiss a nobody like me. He leaned in and crashed his lips on mine,wrapping his arms tighter around me. I honestly had no idea what to do, so I let Ben do all the work, his tongue exploring every crevice of my mouth. He tasted like weed and pepperment, something else too but I couldn't put my finger on it. If I wasn't high, I probably would have gone and told him to brush his teeth. Gahh, that would've been a loser move.

When he began nibbling at my lip, a moan escape me and I could feel his soft lips smirking against my skin. "You like that eh?" he asked, trailing his lips down my neck. I gasped in response when he did it again. God, why did that feel so good?

He began to unbutton my blouse, just a few skimpy buttons that Emmaline had left closed. My mind was racing, did I really want to do this?

Well, no. But somebodies did this stuff all the time...and I was going to be a somebody, no matter what.

I let my hands slide down his chest and began fumbling with his belt buckle. I felt him smirk again as the rough kissing continued. I was beginning to unzip his pants when I heard a giggle. It wasn't deep like Ben's. Or coming from him. In fact it was coming from across the room...

I jumped off of Ben at lightning fast speed as he quickly fixed his pants and glared at Emmaline and Noelle. "What the hell?" he groaned.

"I have to hand it to you, Ben," Noelle snickered. "I didn't think you could get into her pants, especially not in one night. Bravo!"

"He didn't fuck me!" I hissed, buttoning my shirt. God, how long had they been standing there?

Ben pulled me into him, winking at me. "Next time, babe," he whispered into my ear. It was all I could do to not faint. A guy wanted to go that far with me?

He bid goodbye to the girls and sauntered out of the room, whistling as he went. "Damn," I muttered.

"AHHH!" shrieked Emmaline, giving me a bone-crushing hug. "Was it amazing or what?! And you guys were thisclose to going all the way!"

"I, uh, it was nice. I guess."

Her mouth hit the dingy carpeting. "You had a hot makeout session with one of the most gorgeous guys on campus, and you 'guess' it was 'nice'?" She looked like she could kill me.

I shrugged. "I don't really have anything to compare it to," I replied. It was true, he could've been the worst kisser ever and I would've thought he was a god.

But something about the way he made me moan caused a serious doubt that he was a bad kisser.