First Time For Everything

"Okay, well Chandler was just looking so delicious during English," Noelle giggled as we sauntered down the hall to the boys' dormitory.

Emmaline smiled. "That's because he is. You can have him tonight anyways, I got bored with him last Tuesday."

My jaw hit the ground. I really needed to get a clue. Do girls just trade boys like they swap clothes? Or push-up bras for that matter...

"So, do you want Ross or Ben?" Emmaline asked. It took me a while to figure it was me she was talking to.

"I...uh...well..."

"Oh Lord, I'll pick for you," she laughed. "You can get Ben, he's gentle. Or gentle-ish, atleast."

My eyes grew wide and we came to a stop in front of a door. "Wait! Tonight we're going to, uhh, do that stuff?"

Noelle busted out laughing. "You have a lot to learn..." Then she leaned in and opened the door and I found myself wishing I'd put an another six layers of deoderant. I've never talked to guy for even a milisecond, what the hell was I doing here?!

You're here to be somebody -- besides a nobody that lives under a rock, a voice in my head said sternly.

Noelle led Emmaline and I into a room identicle to ours. Except, you know, it had three gorgeous guys sitting on the floor.

"Noelle! Emmaline!" cheered the first guy, his blonde hair styled into a fohawk that gave way to his electric blue eyes. He let them graze over my body, and a small smirk appeared on his lips. "Whoa, who is this?"

"Amber," I replied, trying my hardest not to just collapse at how hot this guys was. He honestly was pulled right out of an Abercrombie ad.

"I'm Chandler," he replied, slowly standing up.

The guy next to him did the same and took his sweet time as his green eyes, peeking out from under his dark hair, engulfed me. "Ross," he stated simply, letting his deep gravely voice grace my ears.

I spent so long staring at him that I almost didn't see the third guy. Almost. His curly hair was so shaggy, it was just begging me to run my hand's through it and his chocolatey brown eyes looked as if they were daring me to. "And I'm Ben."

Holy Jesus. I coud barely breathe. A tap on the shoulder from Emmaline reminded me I should probably say something and not stand there with my mouth hanging open. "Uhm, cool. Yeah, cool beans. Yup."

This was a trainwreck waiting to happen.

*****

We all sat down in a circle, Emmaline to my left and Ben to my right. I felt dangerously close, every couple of seconds his hand would brush my knee or elbow. His touch sent sparks through me -- but then again, I'd never had contact with a guy before. Maybe that's how it felt normally?

Ross sat directly across from me, his lips curled into a smirk as his hands rolled something up. What was that? Ah, I didn't really care, I was just happy to see his muscular arms in motion. But when he got a lighter out and lit it, I began to get worried.

I heard a giggle escape from Emmaline and she leaned over and whipsered, "It's just some weed..."  I slowly nodded in response.

Because the friendless girl who'd never been within a thirt-foot radius of a social group without being made fun of totally knew how to handle this situation.

Slowly but surely, the joint was passed around the circle, laughter and smoke filling the air. Ben passed it to me, winking a gorgeous puppy dog eye at me.

Holy shit. A guy just winked at me.

Then I looked at the joint in my hand.

Holy shit. He wanted me to take a hit. They all did.

My hand trembling, I brought the blunt to my lips and inhaled. Almost immediately I began coughing and wheezing and passed it on to Emmaline, who's eyes look hungrily at it.

I didn't like it. The taste was weird. What was the big deal about smoking this?

The roach got passed around a few more times, and each time I tried harder to not cough, eventually mastering it. I let out a giggle when I didn't spastically wheeze, overly excited to finally not look like a complete loser.

Was this how it felt to be high? I felt like I was out of my body and no longer in control -- and was completely okay with that. I felt free and layed back, my head resting on the carpet as I rolled over to get a better view of Ben.

He looked at me with a sly grin, eyeing me again as he obviously tried to decide his next move. After a few minutes -- well it may have been only a second, my sense of time was gone -- he waggled his eyebrows at me.

I felt a surge of laughter errupt from me, but I didn't care. Ben leaned over, just centimeters from my face. I could smell his cologne...or was that the pot? "Let's go," he whispered.

I felt my body say yes, my heading nodding profusely, but my mind didn't really want to. I was still a nobody without any experience after all.

But I stood up anyways and followed him out the door, barely hearing the wolf whistles that followed. "Where are we going?" I asked Ben, desperately trying to not loose my footing.

"I thought you knew?" he said, a deep laughter filling the air.

"Nopeee!' I replied, popping the p. "I just followed you."

"Well, I guess your room then?"

And I swear to God, my heart stopped. Because from all the chick flicks I'd seen, going to a room alone usually meant something big was about to happen. And nothing big ever happened to nobodies.