Un Amore Proibito

An explosion was blown by two attacks. Flamethrower and Thunderbolt, the two attacks made the whole room in fire. One of the six teens took out a water pokemon named, Swampert. The boy had luscious brown hair, clear sapphire eyes, and tanned skin. The water pokemon squirted water out of its mouth extinguishing the fire. As the dancing flames slowly went out he returned his pokemon with a thankful nod. "Shadow, Emerald, Haku, Sapphire, Pika, and Gar, report to the head office now!" The intercom bellowed.

They glanced at each other in seriousness and walked to their destination. Once they passed the various halls, they made it to the office and sat in their seats. "Hello boys" Said the person behind the desk, "I have a mission for you" He announced and turned to see his smirking face. It was too dark to see his completion but you could see the smirk on his face. He held a remote in his hands and pressed a button.

Out came a TV from the wall, it showed six girls. "Kill these girls" He pressed another button. The TV now showed a girl with brunette hair bundled up in ponytails she had sapphire eyes that could melt your heart, and very pale skin. "This is May Maple. As you see she's smiling. This is her sweet side," He pressed another button, "Here is her dark side." The girl now had blazing red eyes as the fire the boys had earlier and blood running down her teeth.

"This is Misty Waterflower" Said the man. She had messed up red hair in a sided ponytail she had Cerulean eyes, and paper white skin. The man pressed the button again, "This is also her." She had blood red eyes and she was licking blood off her fingers.

"This girl is Dawn Berlitz" The TV now showed a girl with long midnight blue hair with golden barrettes in her hair, her eyes were a lighter shade of midnight blue, her skin pale white. The boss pressed another button. The blunette now had red eyes and she was licking her lips.

"Now this is Leaf Green" This girl had long brunette hair, chocolate brown eyes, and pale skin. He pressed the remote button again and showed the girl with eyes ruby red and sucking her fingers.

"This is Nikki Richio" The girl had wavy dirty blonde hair that goes down to her mid back and large chocolate brown eyes as well as pale skin. The next picture of her had bright red eyes and blood dripping down her fingers.

"This is the final girl, Raven Starr" He said. The girl had long black hair, silver eyes, and pale skin. The boss pressed the button and showed another picture of her. She was laughing, her eyes dark red. "As you can see they're vampires" He turned the TV off and it swung back into the wall. The dark man passed each of them files with names on them. "Your mission starts tomorrow. There will be a jet picking you up at 6:00 Am. Do not be late! You're dismissed" they walked out of the door papers in their hands.

"Dawn. Sweet, Bubbly, Nice… This is not a personality for a vampire!" The one with lavender hair and onyx eyes snorted. "Well Paul, if these are vampires then I guess they are" The one with raven spiky hair and yummy brown eyes said. The boy named Paul shrugged, "Just saying."

"Now this one sounds like a vampire! Creepy, Mysterious, AND Quiet!" The one with luscious brown hair smirked.

“What about this May? She loves to eat noodles! What kind of vampire eats Noodles?” A boy with green hair and matching green eyes asked and flipped some of his hair out of his eyes, if there were girls around them they would have squealed and fainted just at the sight of it.

“Drew, it might be a cover for the “blood” she loves to drink.” The young brunette next to Drew said. He had matching brown eyes and a smirk on his face around his neck was a necklace that was a blue gem that sort of looked like a water stone. He was more of the brains of the group along with being a strong fighter.

“These girl’s don’t seem like they would hurt a fly… how do we know those pictures aren’t fake? Just Photoshop, that’s a big hit now and days to make fake pictures. I think the boss is losing it and just wants us to kill some innocent girls,” A boy who was older said, he had gray blue hair. He had blue green eyes and tan skin, there was a small hint of a southern accent in his deep voice when he talked, and he wasn’t looking at where he was walking since he was looking at the file in his hands.