Chapter 14

So this is the next chapter from Reha's pov hope ya'll enjoy :)

Reha

I didn't feel like going to school today. Even though I wanted to meet Scar I just couldn't bring myself to get up from the bed.All I wanted to do was wallow in self pity.Zane could never like me.Adrian came to my room to wake me up and one look from me he just left asking me to take care.

I was relived to seeing his car go, but when I turned back and peered into my room, a wave of loneliness washed over me.I decided to bake a cake to shift my thoughts away from Zane but with no avail.My head would always go back to his beautiful blue eyes, luscious hair,his full lips,sexy smile and.........ahem.You get the drift.  

I heard footsteps down the hallway and I rushed to see who it was, the footstep noise stopped and it was all silent again."My mind must be playing tricks on me",I swore to myself and crawled back into bed and fell promptly asleep with sweet declarations of love from Zane filling my head.

My eyes widened and my mouth gaped when I saw the time.I had to catch Scar before she left.I quickly jumped into the shower whilst brushing my teeth and dressed in my black mini and a gold lame(AN:pronunciation: la-may)top.I jumped into my car and drove to school.I parked my car only to see Scar drive as if her ass was on fire.

Then I saw Zane rush out and he spotted me."Reha right?",he asked with a cute smile.

He knows my name.He knows My name.He knows my NAME.I admit I was hyperventilating.

Forcing my mouth to work,I said,"Yeah......and you're Zane,the one who irritates Scar a lot."Shit,she is so going to kill me.Zane burst out laughing.Did I just say that loud?

He nodded still laughing.Damn......stupid word vomit.Now he doubled over laughing as I looked at him horrified.He gestured his mouth again,and Just continued laughing.I had done it again.Damn! Embarrassed,I turned to go when he called me back."Reha!Can I ask you something?

I just nodded and he smirked as if understanding my reluctance to speak.Would you go out with me tonight?"

I was shocked.I'm sure I lost my mouth some where on the floor.I started stuttering before I was finally spat out a "Yes" to him.

He smiled and walked walked me to the car before saying"I'll pick you up at 7.Dress comfortably." and with a kiss on my cheek and a wink,he left.

I was on cloud nine.Zane asked me out!!!!

-x-x-x-

(at 7:00- Reha's place)

I wore black dress that went until 5 inches above my knees clubbed with a red sash.It had tiny red flowers all along the hem of the skirt and was my absolute favorite.I put on liner which made my eyes pop,added a little mascara and silver hoops and a matching chain.

Just as I put on my shoes,the door bell rang and there he stood in all his glory,Zane freaking Parker,picking me up for a date!

He wore ablue button down shirt and jeans with his black converse.

He opened the car door for me I giggled and got in. Wow and here I thought chivalry was dead.......I still could.t wrap my head around the fact that we were on a date.......

I blinked a few times and even pinched myself to check if I was dreaming.He got in and gave me a sexy smirk which made my damn heart beat faster and butterflies to salsa in my gut.

We drove to a beach side restaurant. 

It was not packed with people but it wasn't quite empty. It seemed peaceful and breezy.

We sat outside on the deck,the peaceful lapping of waves and the candle light along with the moon light making the entire atmosphere seem romantic.

He looked so hot sitting there opposite to me.

I couldn't take my eyes off him.

 I sighed quietly and he raised a quizzical brow which made me blush.In a lame attempt to control my blushing I ordered my food.

"So, Reha" he started, the very second I heard my name from his mouth, my heart skipped a beat.I always felt my name was the most mundane thing in the world but the delicious way it rolled off his tongue made me want to keep listening to it.

"You look so beautiful under the moon light,you know?",he said and my newly cooled cheeks flamed up again.

I didn't understand how he could manage to make me blush with every word that came out of his mouth.

"I find you very hot Zane",I blurted before my brain could even process what I just......well.....blurted.

He was looking at me amused,and said,"Wish we could have met sooner".

     We soon finished our dinner sharing small glances over our plated and after dessert was done,he proposed we walk on the beach.Ah,it was a good thing I wore my converse then,I thought triumphantly to myself.

We ditched our converse inn favor of the sparkling sand against our bare feet.We walked along the water line,the waves lapping against our feet and out hands tangled with each other when suddenly I lost my balance and started to fall.

          I prepared for a 'Reha Face Pancake' only to have a strong warm pair of arms pull me up.I looked at him from underneath my lashes,we slowly and unconsciously got closer.I felt his warm,sweet breath caressing my lips.My lips parted open and there was only a millimeter distance between our lips when.....................

***