Chapter 1

This is the edited version of my story, i'm so sorry 4 alll the freaking errors i made in my previouse unedeted 1, lol pls enjoy

Still don't know why, I posted this song vid but I love this band and this is my favorite song now

It rocks check it out guys!!! <3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

COMMENT<VOTE<LIKE<FAN please!!!!

---------------------------------

My subconscious mind, wandering off into space, just then it was rudely interrupted by a loud ringing sound, Istumbled back into reality as my alarm clock was on, ugh! I hate it, I jumped at the shock making me fall off my bed, i was already sleeping on the edge, i scratched my messy hair as I sat up, "shit!" i muttered under my breath, I got up rubbing my aching ass. This is the 20th time this month,

I keep falling off my bed allot this seriously sucks! I went into my bathroom from my enormous bedroom, my bathroom just as big as it, I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself, pale, messed up hair, my lower lip pierced on the left, my dyed black hair, with blond highlights, I look pathetic, although my figure was curvy I still hate my life, although I look hot and stuff no one likes me. Well that's about it about me oh I almost forgot my names Scarlet, Scarlet Mckenny, I live in Manhattan in my dads mansion like house. i live here alone, my mother died when i was 10, my brother never stays at home. i sighed heavily as i headed for the shower.

I didn't want to think about anything related to my past at all. They have hurt me everyday in my life, that's one of my reason turning emo. Dad's never at home so it's me all  alone! just how it's always been. after my shower, i went into my room with my robe on brushing my teeth, trying to pick a good dress. i got this black plaid shirt and my shorts i felt it on my bed to get back to the sink to spit. I came back into my room again, i wore my dress which fit perfectly i brushed my hair a bit, with my bangs covering my eyes just the way i like it, i loved to hid my eyes from the world ever since that day. i sighed again as my past crept a little back into my mind.

i got down to the living room and then to the kitchen to get some cerial, i sighed again. it was louder that ever because the whole house was so big and so empty that even the pin drop of silence could be heard, i plugged my headphones into my ipod and turned the music loud! i loved rock songs, especially ones which describe my feelings. i finished with my breakfast and then got out to my front porch, my car shining bright red, in the sun i got into it and drove to school.

i  hate this life! as i was thinking about this song going on and i almost didn’t notice where i was going and shit! i hit  the car in front of me, Shit! just what i wanted. i got my headphones off and covered my dropped mouth with my hands, Shit shit shit!!!! i said in my head! the guy in the car got out and came back to look at the minute damage, thank god! he looked at me with furious eyes "Do you know how much this car cost me?" he yelled getting close my to my dropped window, "i'm.. umm sorry!" i stammered, he was wearing our school jersey and a normal jeans, his blonde hair so radiant in the sunlight, broad shoulders, blue stormy eyes looked right into my blue-green eyes, "i'm sorry again, i wasn't looking where i was going, I will pay you even if you want" i said, i could pay him with my dads enormous amount of money dropped in the bank for nothing i could use that to fix it right? "this is my new car here missy and where in the freaking hell will you get the money to pay me? it's not like you’re the richest girl in our school like Scarlet or something to get that much money" i raised a brow at him. "Well mister" i said getting down from my car. "you've never seen Scarlet before?" i asked with my hand on my hip. "no? why should i see some random emo geek girl of the school even though she is rich?:" i said. "Well actually now you've seen her, don’t get it dumb ass?" i smiled, "what? where ?" he asked confused. "you're looking right into the eyes of Scarlet Mckenny, you douche" i said getting back into my car, reversing and then getting back to the place where he was standing and i smiled at him "and i can fix you're car for you, but you just lost you're chances jerk face"